KSimp Week 7

buying ,5 pt to play Marshall -3 on a potential middle if it is a tight game. seems like whenever the market moves against marshall they blow people out

well I am going into the game for free and going to be in some good seats. I have Vandy +6 and +7 in a parlay. I will take my boys to win the game. Interim coach in Willy B opening game, I will take that. They luckily are giving the fans enough time to get hammered before the game

3u SCar -2.5

.5u oregon +1

Playing the trend and the contrarian. Not sure what this line would have been made pre season but I know it would not have been a pk.

oregon +3

this line pre season to now is a joke

Game of Year lines had it Oregon -16.5!

Oregon can still do some things in this game and I see them winning.

As bad as Duck D has been, they do have 12 sacks last 2 games vs CU and Wazzou. Although UW won't be throwing as often as Leach's Cougs, but Husky's don't protect great. Ducks also avg 7.5 tfl per gm. Fr QB for UW is just 50% compl vs USC so with some pressure comes some turnovers?

Ducks need to make that ground game really work in this one, they've avg 330 ypg (6.6 ypc) in PAC 12 play this year and UW allowed USC nearly 5ypc last week.

Game of Year lines had it Oregon -16.5!

Oregon can still do some things in this game and I see them winning.

As bad as Duck D has been, they do have 12 sacks last 2 games vs CU and Wazzou. Although UW won't be throwing as often as Leach's Cougs, but Husky's don't protect great. Ducks also avg 7.5 tfl per gm. Fr QB for UW is just 50% compl vs USC so with some pressure comes some turnovers?

Ducks need to make that ground game really work in this one, they've avg 330 ypg (6.6 ypc) in PAC 12 play this year and UW allowed USC nearly 5ypc last week.
Good stats there S-k, on top of the value and the stats I am playing the trend. Let's hope these Pac road teams keep dominatiing. Made it a full 2u between my +1 and the +3

getting a bit aggressive this week guys but been crushing the tennis so I am all for parlaying some winnings. not a great Friday for me except for Houston

Utah -5

Don't get the RLM there at all. Public even slightly on Az St. They have not looked that good either to me. The Utah game last week was a flukie game. And why not some more Pac road teams yay

K St +4.5

going to add another unit on this while I can. As cited in post #95 OU has had multiple plane issues. They will not even be getting in until past midnight for a 3:30 game where they got no walk through. Few things drain your energy more than sitting in an uncomfortable air port. May be a bad play but I will take the home points in the situation in a spot I was already leaning.

.5u Georgia -14 (.5 buy)

Been against Mizzou most weeks. They are just not a good offensive team. I have a hard time seeing them come to Athens and doing a whole lot in this game. Prob sucker play there but with UGA in position to win the east I see them Skulling anyone they get the opportunity to.

.5u Iowa -1

feel better about the Iowa offense scoring in this game despite the injuries, also feel Iowa defense stacks up here. hate playing against NW after they got GOOSE EGGED by Michigan but I just really dont think NW is that good and now that it is a pick em I will pay it.

a few games i want to bet but not sure if I will be able to bring myself to do it

USF/UConn I want to take USF but everything inside me is screaming NO
Nebraska/Minn I want to take Nebraska but I am kind of off them after the last few weeks
Pitt/GT I want to bet pitt so bad but am very torn

the giant MLer got busted last week with oregon being clowns.

[TABLE="width: 326"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; border: none;">[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 12:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: idCell, align: center"]CFB[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][132] MIDDLE TENN ST -405 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 03:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][134] BALL STATE -475 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 07:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][136] CLEMSON -800 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: pickCell"][144] NORTH CAROLINA -900 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 02:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][155] NO ILLINOIS -600 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: pickCell"][162] LSU -240 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 07:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][166] GEORGIA -650 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 03:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][174] MICHIGAN -315 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 03:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][180] TROY -380 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: pickCell"][184] SOUTHERN MISS -305 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: pickCell"][185] APPALACHIAN ST -525 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dateCell, align: center"]10/17/2015 @ 03:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"][198] BOWLING GREEN -470 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: pickCell"][210] NEW MEXICO -210 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
.5u to win 7.973u

got to do it now .5u USF pk, not sure what the hell is going on there but them taking all the points once it got to 3 is enough for me. I was considering it last night

wow not a good day. Lots of misses on the card and a LOT of misses second half. Then there was this... I placed a lot more money on the Gamecocks and the Cocks to win the first half right before leaving the tailgate. So we dominate Vandy but can't score a TD, the kicker doinks a FG off the bar, vandy drives to score and go up by 1 right before half, kicker doinks another. Then the phone dies and I can not place the 2H bet even though we dominating. Between that shit and NT covering on the last minute with th eback ups in I would still be up a grand or so despite the misses today. F me.

Played SDSU very large but didnt post because I did not want anyone tailing me since I have been ice cold since the 3:30 slate. Also SDSU, Oregon, Utah ML parlay. Hopefully saves the day a little with my late action but at this point looking to be down more than 10u. Oh well the fact my large bets nearly kept me in it is almost laughable once I tally up my ATS this week. Some of the worst beats in my betting career though on some of my biggest plays this year.

Back