.5u Lou +210

2H or Live:

.5u 2H SoBama +3
.5u 2H Aub/ken u30
2u 2H Boise -10 EV
.5u 2H UNLV/FresnoSt O24
.5u Fresno St +3 EV

Last edited:
undeserved winner for the week with a poor showing ATS compared to my last two weeks and had the jenk pull me up, but also lose me some. A few bad reads and a lot of totals missed. Will probably slow it down and scale the plays back and try to get my ATS back up. Was solid on my solid plays like App st and others, but off on a lot of others. BUT stayed afloat anyways and will try to straighten up

UNC -14 they should handle wake severely. heard a wild stat today, Under Dave Clawson, Wake is 2-1 in ACC games when it doesn't score a touchdown and 0-8 when it does. I am not even sure what to say to that

10u WKU -30 @ NT

I really dont give a shit haha. The only down side to this play is that McCarney got fired haha, he is an absolutely terrible coach from a development standpoint. To think they were in a bowl a few years ago and then lost to Portland St the other night and you would have thought ti was WKU. McNulty is a terrible QB and supposed friend of the coach so hopefully the interim still plays him. This could be silly but I have not lost a NT bet and don't expect to now.

Michigan -6

Sparty is in for trouble on this one. I understand all of these opponents were weaker opponents but when the team with one of the weakest OOC schedules plays bad in every single game I start to wonder if it is more than a trend. Mich has looked great and I know Baugh will have them ready for this game.

.5u Lou +7.5

See a lot of line movement on this one. Have not been super profitable when I have bet on Lou this season but I like their D in this game after wathcing FSU the last few weeks. Hopefully their inept O doesn't screw me.

Yeah, I project the Tar Heels to lay the smack down on Wake. I like BC, though -- they might not have to score to cover the way their games have been going, am I right? 0 points would've covered +16.5 in every game they've played this year, lol.

Vandy +6

I have been saying as a joke that Vandy may beat us all season. As the season progressed I now believe they have an actual chance to beat us. Their defense is pretty legit. Our defense is pretty poo poo. Even they will likely move the ball on us. I think it will be a pretty low scoring tight game.

Yeah, I project the Tar Heels to lay the smack down on Wake. I like BC, though -- they might not have to score to cover the way their games have been going, am I right? 0 points would've covered +16.5 in every game they've played this year, lol.
yea crunch good point and against some decent teams no doubt. I just dont trust Flutie or anyone behind center in BC. If any turnovers occur in Death Valley I hope it gets ugly. Pure SC homer play there my man.

.5u ODU -8.5

Continuing my Charlotte fade. ODU has been through some rough games this season but I hope to see them get some break out against Charlotte.

yea crunch good point and against some decent teams no doubt. I just dont trust Flutie or anyone behind center in BC. If any turnovers occur in Death Valley I hope it gets ugly. Pure SC homer play there my man.
for being a USC guy i for some reason love betting on the Gators haha

3u App St -10

The line moved to -11 as I was trying to hit it so I bought the point and I am playing 3 units. I have been on them every week despite RLM and even loaded up after RLM. I think the market is starting to understand which way to move on them. Nearly the entire team is returning. I think a lot of people underestimated them, maybe due to conference? not sure why.

Tulsa +10

Tulsa has taken its only losses from Houston (who may go undefeated) and OU. I like this many points in a let down spot after the BYU game for ECU.

.5u oregon +1

Playing the trend and the contrarian. Not sure what this line would have been made pre season but I know it would not have been a pk.

New Mexico -4

I got caught playing the degenerate slot this weekend latenight, not doing that shit again, They are goose egg ATS and will likely continue coming back to the mainland after only 1 week back in Hawaii that followed two consecutive trips to the mainland.

1u parlay wku -30, Houston -16.5, UNC -13.5, App St -9.5 to win 7.63u

I feel great about that one. Did not hit my big parlays last week with a bad pick or two mixed in there

10u WKU -30 @ NT
3u App St -10
UNC -14
Houston -17
Michigan -6
Vandy +6
Tulsa +10
New Mexico -4

.5u Lou +7.5
.5u Clemson -16.5
.5u ODU -8.5
.5u oregon +1

parlay:

.5u Clemson -16, Vandy +7 to win 1.1u
1u parlay wku -30, Houston -16.5, UNC -13.5, App St -9.5 to win 7.63u

Looks great. Will wait for the 1H line on Clemson, but they should cover full game, and it should go under. Maybe 27-3.

I like Louisville. Underrated because (1) Auburn is devalued, but UL played AU without having seen their offensive issues on tape as subsequent opponents did and (2) the UH game was a double whammy with UH in a favorable spot after looking ahead in week 1 and UL in a huge sandwich between AU and Clemson. The QBs suck, but the D s excellent, and FSU has done nothing to justify a number f 7+ this year.

WKU and UH numbers look too low, and I like Vandy as well. USC wins 17-16.

And I love Michigan as I have mentioned elsewhere.

Good luck.

Looks great. Will wait for the 1H line on Clemson, but they should cover full game, and it should go under. Maybe 27-3.

I like Louisville. Underrated because (1) Auburn is devalued, but UL played AU without having seen their offensive issues on tape as subsequent opponents did and (2) the UH game was a double whammy with UH in a favorable spot after looking ahead in week 1 and UL in a huge sandwich between AU and Clemson. The QBs suck, but the D s excellent, and FSU has done nothing to justify a number f 7+ this year.

WKU and UH numbers look too low, and I like Vandy as well. USC wins 17-16.

And I love Michigan as I have mentioned elsewhere.

Good luck.
Good thoughts there MW. I will also likely look for the 1H line in the Clemson game and probably the WKU game as well when I see it. Definitely under in the Clemson game lol BC will barely score. Very strong point on FSU not being able to justify even a TD this year. Funny you think USC wins by 1. That game is going to be ugly as hell. I hope Michigan just demolishes Sparty. They have ridden this over rated train for far too long.BOL this week MW

off for a long day after sitting on my ass and not doing shit all weekend cause I was sick. Long day but will be back to update record for season and last week along with capping some more games.

Temple -21 vs UCF

Like temple here to keep fading O'Leary. Temple struggled early last week but once they get going it is no stopping them. I will likely look for 1H on this play and the WKU play.

Alabama -4

played this last night but completely forgot to add to sheet sorry about that. I like Saban in must win games, which is pretty much their whole season in the SEC now.

AFA -1

I will jump back on these guys for the comp they are playing. Was leaning them and line is starting to move, I will bite.

Week 6 Record:
23-24-3 ATS
19-15 Totals
3-6 ML
11-4 2H or live
5-6-1 Teaser
18-6 Parlay
+2.5u

good showing in the 2H and in the parlays helped me through the weekend, hopefully clean that up this week ATS

Little late to the party, now my lady is sick haha

Some totals I grabbed:

Charlotte/ODU U48.5
WKU/NT O68
Tulsa/ECU O76
Auburn/Kentucky O51
Wake/UNC O47
Pitt/GT U50
Alabama/ATM O51.5
Mizzou/UGA O46
Miss/Mem O67

.5u WVU Baylor O78
.5u UTSA/SoMiss O60

VT +6.5

Hopefully my homerdom does not get to me here but have not won a miami bet yet and think VT can control the game enough to make it close if not win outright.

Ball St -16.5

Different story this week for Ball St. playing Ga St. The Huskies were a little much for them on defense and obviously Ball St was not going to stop them a whole lot. This will be a little bit more their speed with them controlling the pace rather than their opponent.

.5u Buffalo +7

Did not think that CMU would get the cover last week but had 20 points scored in the 4th to cover and nearly win. Buffalo will be able to move the ball on the ground so hopefully win the time of possession. Not a big fan of CMU being a TD fav especially in conference.

.5u UNLV -6

line moved but UNLV has played some tough competition including a 1 score game to NIU, W over nevada, and close game last week with SJSU. UNLV is #61 in the country in total offense with 383 ypg with Fresno being 121 in the country and averaging 8 less points a game. UNLV has the better offense and both teams defenses are nothing to write home about.

.5u Memphis +10.5

Not really a huge fan of this play but Memphis and that offense catching 10 and a hook at home is hard for me to pass up. OM may completely smother them and then take advantage of the weaker Memphis defense but I that is a lot of points. last year Memphis got struck down against these guys in Miss but OM has ATM up next week.

Lol local carolina media is going to suck dick for a while, they are going to talk the dumbest shit on the talk radio. I have already heard someone say Gruden. That has to be a damn joke right? lol the names being bandied about already are kind of silly.

Vandy/USC U45

went up to 44.5 for some reason so I bought .5 point and jumped it. we have been an under team all year and will continue to be against this vandy defense and now new coaching staff running the show not the HBC.

damn that was a great presser. HBC is the fucking man, love him even more now. Will definitely be at that vandy game screaming my head off. May have to buy the cocks when it gets low or play the ML on them. The game is going to be pure dog shit but I am interested to see how the boys react and Elliot

dam so bama went from gold to shit in minutes
haha yea man 29 pts from ark st in the 4th and most of that in the last like 5 minutes. Tough beat but I would say just completely wrong side with that result. They did not look good early and then they battled back some.

upped the units on the 1H WKU, still think they cover full game but they are about -20 1h in all their games and NT is about +20 in their games for 1h. Best O NT has seen and worst D WKU has seen. Hopefully they light it up enough to cover full game in their first half fireworks

Yeah, really hoping UNT contributes their fair share, as WKU games have had little second half scoring when WKU is crushing. Their weak run game just isn't add much second half scoring.

Sup kid.

I'm team Kirby for HC, how about you?
What's good brother. Yea I am on Kirby 4 cocks. Local radio has been unbearable. Some guy went on a rant about how Kirby doesnt have the XP to do it and I just cut it off. I think Smart would do good here

Last edited:
Back