Ksimp week 4 CFB

adding .5u Tenn pk
.5u Mass +29
.5u Ball St. +20.5
.5u wash +4
.5u USC/AZ st O62.5

Last edited:
For anyone that was curious in my thoughts on the SC game. Lorenzo Nunez is not only taking a lot of the saps like I thought but he was actually named the starter. Elite 11 guy, true frosh so not sure where the production will be. If you watch his highlight reel he could be used very easy with B wilds and P Cooper on the option. Also have a frosh center starting the game so let's hope it does not get too ugly

add .5u Trojans -5.5

will probably take them on some ML parlay as well for some more torture
8-0 L8 after loss SU and 7-1 ATS

Last edited:
forgot to post .5u Memphis O38.5 though I am not feeling too good about it the way they have been moving the football. Without the pick 6 would be screwed

what a wild game. The +5.5 2H was more of a hedge on my 10pt teaser that had Mempis winning the game but worked out pretty well for me on the overall

yea nice to start up. Wasn't sure what to expect with that game so just played the teaser and the TT but man to think O38 2H hit with only 6 points scored in the third is wild. Also kind of sad best QB performance in school history off the bench ends in that play

.5u on BYU +7 -120

that makes 3 plays this week the market went against me and I am halving down, the other two were favorites but I do not think this game will be a stomping of BYU, and I like my +7 better than my +4.5 though they are a very live dog within a game total of 44.5

Man it has seriously sunk in, the cocks are terrible. Georgia runs through teams that are very bad cause they can't stop the stable. I think that says something about the state of our program. M.W. if you are out there you were dead right haha, the floodgates opened up.

You never know, but it just looked like a good spot for the Dawgs to get a little payback.

I see a lot of sides I agree with there, Mr ks. Appy St, Kansas, VT, Ga South, Scary.

Wishing you G L on all xcept B C.

I see a lot of sides I agree with there, Mr ks. Appy St, Kansas, VT, Ga South, Scary.

Wishing you G L on all xcept B C.
thanks bull, yea i am worried i have the wrong side there but ill give BC my confidence one more time

Adding .25u Boise 1H pk

Little experiment with trends here. Boise came big in all their games in the first and have been outplayed in the second. Have VA on the ML when it was at +3 so maybe we can set up something interesting come half time

laid off second half boise game, what weird game. my total and ML are dead, made it up on the boise 1H a little

added 1u 3 team 10pt aregon st +23.5, Houston -6.5, FAU pk
.5u 2 team 7pt Og st +20.5, O40
.5u 2 team 7pt Stanford -6.5, O40

adding parlay .25u for 4.62u
houston-15, BG -2.5, FAU -9.5, Gamecocks -14 (all lines bought to that point)

add
.5u ucla -2
FAU -9 1u
3 team 10pt So Miss +30.5, Kansas +25, FAU pk
.5u ATM, FAU, SC ML Parlay
.5u App st, Trojans ML Parlay

.5u Navy, FAU, App
.5u FAU, SC, Trojans ML parlay
.5u BG/NMU ML Parlay
3 team 10pt BYU +17, Mich st -16, Cocks -4

Thanks Spanish!

Everyone rejoice! The cocks forced their first punt in the first half of a game on the season!! Haha how in the hell did UNC lose to us

add 2H UCF +8 for 1u as a hedge on all my shit. fucking cocks. Spurrier could probably still do something in the second half but we look like ass

2H -7 USC for .5u to will the win. Won't go all doom and gloom just yet I guess

Last edited:
ok had some success last week with the ML parlays so I will add a handful here for .25 unit each

.25u app, colo st, minn
.25u app, colo st
.25u colo st, minn
.25u minn, app
.25u vt, colo st, fau
.25u fau, VT
.25u fau, colo st
.25u colo st, vt
.5u 3team 10pt SDSU _25.4, GSU -5, Texas +13
.5u 3team 10pt Mizzou +12.5, FAU +1, Texas +13

in the event uncc pulls a miracle, .3u +315 on the road GL tonight gents will be on the mobile

Back