Top Lefty

Harman +300 4* (DK)

Niemann to win +6500 .5* (DK)
Zalatoris to win +3500 .5* (DK)

4/8

Scheffler to win +110 20* (MGM)

Top Debutante

HVIII +750 (DK)

Niemann top 40 -250 4* (MGM, no dead heat rule)
Zalatoris top 40 -350 2* (MGM)
Niemann top 10 +180 2* (MGM)
Niemann top 5 +800 (MGM)

I really believe Niemann is made for the stage, the glitz, the glamour of playing in Tiger's group. Always struck me as a live for the moment guy as an amateur, think this pairing elevates his game tremendously. Bunch of attitude and ego in that guy, think this event brings out the swagger.

4/8

Live Scheffler, Finau, Scott group any score under par on 15 -125 4*

4/9

Live R3 Scheffler par on 16 -190 3*

Last edited:
As for Tiger, I will be on him to make the cut. Apparently since my only option right now is -115 I'll wait it out

Do I think he wins? No. Do I think he's in the hunt? Very shallow maybe, would be an awesome watch if so.

But he knows this course better than anyone out there this week, putting together 2 rounds on the wet track should be incredible for him. He's still probably top 5 with the irons in the game!

He surely isn't playing if his goal is to simply make it to the weekend, I will be all over him doing just that.

Na -125 and Woods -145, top 40 are some plays I’m considering at MGM. GL this week
Dead serious if you hadn't made the DH point about MGM I'd have never known.

Thank you for that, both seem very much worth the wagers

Gets its own thread

Top Lefty

Harman +300 4* (DK)

Niemann to win +6500 .5* (DK)
Zalatoris to win +3500 .5* (DK)

Top Debutante

HVIII +750 (DK)

Niemann top 40 -250 4* (MGM, no dead heat rule)
Zalatoris top 40 -350 2* (MGM)
Niemann top 10 +180 2* (MGM)
Niemann top 5 +800 (MGM)

I really believe Niemann is made for the stage, the glitz, the glamour of playing in Tiger's group. Always struck me as a live for the moment guy as an amateur, think this pairing elevates his game tremendously. Bunch of attitude and ego in that guy, think this event brings out the swagger.
Love the Niemann pick. My wife is from Chile and we always root for him together. BOL brother. See you at breakfast tomorrow AM.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Love the Niemann pick. My wife is from Chile and we always root for him together. BOL brother. See you at breakfast tomorrow AM.
Crazy probably my favorite non-City player is Vidal. Always a ton of spice but curbs it just enough to avoid cards.

I like amateur golf and knew Rahm would be special and I think Joaquin will be too. Sometimes he looks bored on the tour, thinking this pairing will fire him up. He's so good when he's on.

Scheffler to win +110 20* (MGM)

Kinda think maxing it out is ideal but weary about even posting a 20 unit wager

Back