KJ FCS and FBS Final

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Lost kinda any excitement after losing about 52 units on the Sugar Bowl. Not like it's easy to lose just a little (let alone win) when you go in on every bowl game but I really did like that one. Not to mention it all went to shit when Memphis kicker missed on his third attempt at that FG which changed the entire bowl season for me.

Also, who could predict that Big 12 defenses would go 6-1 against their opponents' team totals...with the only one to go over...Vandy? Can't predict that. As mentioned by several, live betting seems to be the only way to really do this, doubt I'll have access to it until the state legalizes it. Oh well.

Neither of these games is appealing as a fan to me, will wager just to have fun and hopefully something to shoot the shit about in the ingame whilst letting NFL rule the roost from here on out.

Of little consequence, at least I've still got the Clemson future which has a little value, not really sure if I care to hedge out at this point or do something with it at HT.

Futures

54002 Clemson to win CFP +270 3*

1/5

309802 NDSU -16.5 -111 2*
309802 1h NDSU -10 -112 2.5*
309802 2h NDSU -7.5 +110 2.5*

Last edited:
Was just going to leave the 2h alone but at plus money I'll throw a little more away

309802 2h NDSU -7.5 +110 2.5*

Yeah, holy shit.

There is a ton of truth that the field isn't user friendly too, guess in theory that can hurt the defense more than the O

Possibly the key to the match was who made better cleat adjustments

Back