Kinda weird Wolves are dogged tonight...

G1 line was 7, how much should they move it after that game in your opinion?
I don't watch the NBA so asking me what the line should be is like asking your Uber driver to speak Engrish.

I know the players though, to an extent (was cool to see Brunson dropped 41 last night). I follow during playoffs so could be off base but who does Memphis have that's better than KAT or Edwards? +260 just seems way too high

I don't watch the NBA so asking me what the line should be is like asking your Uber driver to speak Engrish.

I know the players though, to an extent (was cool to see Brunson dropped 41 last night). I follow during playoffs so could be off base but who does Memphis have that's better than KAT or Edwards? +260 just seems way too high
Could say they're similar but Ja is the best playmaker on the court by far. Jackson getting 3 early fouls really destroyed whatever defense Memphis was going to play in game 1. I'll really be shocked if Minny take both games in Memphis and my wagers reflect that.

Could say they're similar but Ja is the best playmaker on the court by far. Jackson getting 3 early fouls really destroyed whatever defense Memphis was going to play in game 1. I'll really be shocked if Minny take both games in Memphis and my wagers reflect that.
You think Ja is better than Edwards? Idk...

Crazy as a Suns fan I wanted Doncic over Ayton in the draft, that would have changed everything. No CP3 and his contract of course...but the powers that be said go with the AZ guy. Fine.

Get a mulligan the next draft with Ja out there but lottery destroyed that and left us at 6 somehow. Very ironic that it turned into Cam Johnson and I remember exactly where I was when that trade was made, Suns fans all over were wanting to fight Sarver lol. Now Cam is possibly the most important 6th man in the league. And all we did is trade that 6th pick (Culver) for him. Hell Culver might be on Memphis for all I know at this point.

Crazy as a Suns fan I wanted Doncic over Ayton in the draft, that would have changed everything. No CP3 and his contract of course...but the powers that be said go with the AZ guy. Fine.

Get a mulligan the next draft with Ja out there but lottery destroyed that and left us at 6 somehow. Very ironic that it turned into Cam Johnson and I remember exactly where I was when that trade was made, Suns fans all over were wanting to fight Sarver lol. Now Cam is possibly the most important 6th man in the league. And all we did is trade that 6th pick (Culver) for him. Hell Culver might be on Memphis for all I know at this point.
Think he’s still buried on the bench, yeah

I'm pretty sure Culver died @KJ

Yeah I was shocked too that they went Ayton over Doncic but, I guess I get it

I have to check, but pretty sure I have a bunch of Suns cards if you want em. I'll look and PM you, I don't need any $$$ for them, I pretty much only collect rookies (like my Vladdy's)

They might have screwed up w ayton instead of luka but as constructed suns seem the most complete team to me, built like they used to build them. All these teams playing position-less ball and suns the best team in the league having guys that fit perfectly with defined rolls, the old school pass 1st pg, great shooting guard, excellent wings, and a big rim protector!

I have to check, but pretty sure I have a bunch of Suns cards if you want em. I'll look and PM you, I don't need any $$$ for them, I pretty much only collect rookies (like my Vladdy's)
Trying to figure out a way to frame cards and ticket stubs that mean something to me. I collected as a kid, sold a Jordan rookie to buy my first car. At this point photos of athletes really only mean something if they relate to life. Only rare cards I have that mean anything to me are Ray Lewis and Jake Plummer. And it's not remotely ASU related w/Jake.

Trying to figure out a way to frame cards and ticket stubs that mean something to me. I collected as a kid, sold a Jordan rookie to buy my first car. At this point photos of athletes really only mean something if they relate to life. Only rare cards I have that mean anything to me are Ray Lewis and Jake Plummer. And it's not remotely ASU related w/Jake.

View attachment 64150

It's a grudge cause he won't buy my Spencer Torkelson autographed rookie card off me. Gonna be same mistake he made with Trout

That crazy, I sold all my card collection at 16 to buy car and party! Lol

• Love
Reactions: KJ
That crazy, I sold all my card collection at 16 to buy car and party! Lol
I'm more into the stubs and cards that mean something anymore. Framing them with something artistic relating to that game or team is the road I'm gonna try to travel. Sucks that tickets in general have become electronic, those for me were more collectible than cards especially if I was at the event.

I'm more into the stubs and cards that mean something anymore. Framing them with something artistic relating to that game or team is the road I'm gonna try to travel. Sucks that tickets in general have become electronic, those for me were more collectible than cards especially if I was at the event.

I don’t keep anything collector wise anymore. Cept jerseys all hung up in room in basement.

I don’t keep anything collector wise anymore. Cept jerseys all hung up in room in basement.
Hard to even like jerseys/unis/kits for me anymore with how players change teams

Why I gravitated to stubs but I don't even go to games anymore

Hard to even like jerseys/unis/kits for me anymore with how players change teams

Why I gravitated to stubs but I don't even go to games anymore

All my jerseys guys who not playing anymore (well and bron cavs)so I don’t have to worry bout!! Lol, lim
Not actively buying anymore. Sone of the dumbest shit I ever spent a bunch of money on. I thought they might be valuable one day but instead you can now go to some China website and get any of them for dirt cheap!

All my jerseys guys who not playing anymore (well and bron cavs)so I don’t have to worry bout!! Lol, lim
Not actively buying anymore. Sone of the dumbest shit I ever spent a bunch of money on. I thought they might be valuable one day but instead you can now go to some China website and get any of them for dirt cheap!
Some people love cars, some stamps, some exotic animals.

I love the sports interactions I've had, how they've influenced me...even emotionally at time. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Back