Killa Curse????

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
Some say it is "shit on me for waiting blah blah blah".....
I have 2 locals with websites and one only puts on lines around 8am the day of the game...the other puts everything up around 2am....
Some of us just don't have a choice. I bet the damn thing as soon as it came out with my guy and it was 204 at around 2am this morning at 204.
With the fking govt. pulling this bullshit and us losing Pinny it really fucks a lot of us in the arse. I personally am not going to fight the hassle of trying to continue to use an offshore book, but if starts costing me too many of these I will have to give it up. I for sure would have either won this bet at Pinny or pushed at the very worse!!!!!

the most frustrating thing about this is that we had given up just before 4th, some "believers" stayed on board thinking "it could be an OT", but nobody thought they could go over. We need 67, they score 65. Damn you Antonio Daniels, you're no longer a Spur to me :D.

Ahh, painful shit.

the most frustrating thing about this is that we had given up just before 4th, some "believers" stayed on board thinking "it could be an OT", but nobody thought they could go over. We need 67, they score 65. Damn you Antonio Daniels, you're no longer a Spur to me :D.

Ahh, painful shit.
not true i thought we had some chance w/o ot to get the hova check my postes

I'm too big a wreck right now to check your posts. Even though I like your avatar :D.

Ok you thought you could cash in, but most of us didn't. And I wouldn't have a problem with that if it wasn't in such a manner. Couldn't you guys score at least 2 more so all of us could cash in? :D :( :(

Back