Killa Curse????

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
P

PooPooStinks

God I hope not bud!!!!

I followed you and B.A.R.'s Wash OVER play hard!!!!

Jamison misses a wide open break away layup and then lands on his knee wrong and is writhing in pain.
If he ends up having a severe knee injury and this thing goes UNDER I will be a firm believer in your curse bro, especially after what I have seen already this year.

Let's hope he comes back!!!!

And on cue the game goes from a pace of 220 to 192!!!!

YUK

Just announced that Jamison will NOT return.

He has scored 35 and 34 points their last 2 games.

Gotta love it.

Washington's going to need about 130pts for this to have a chance. I can't believe all the layups the pistons have missed...

Actually though it is Detroit that is killing us!!!!
They can' make a damn shot or layup.
Antonio McSucks is just God-Awful.
Of course without Jamison on the court it actually makes it harder for Pistons to score as he is top 5 worst defender in the league.

If this is gonna be a romp, our only chance is for Washington to explode for like 115+. That's where Jamison's points will be sorely missed. We'll see. The problem is, the drop-off in point production from Jamison to the 4th guy is enormous.

I think our first goal is to reach century mark before HT, if possible. Anything above that would be even better, and have us standing rather than knocked out.

Come on

Century mark is out of reach. Very tough to hit an over when Billups is 0-4 from the field. I just can't believe Detroit had 4 team fouls on Washington like 3 minutes into the quarter and have spent the whole quarter shooting jumpers. I blame that on Flip.

And on cue again....
Wiz have now scored 6 points in last 5 minutes :(
F F F F F ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flip blows...who coaches that team...i swear he looks like a deer in headlights

drive to the rim...jumpers arent cutting it...get fouled, ft's

cmon guys this is basic fundamentals

Sorry guys...
We are not looking good....
Brick after brick after brick and the ref's are sending NOONE and I mean NOONE to the line!!!!!

yeh they're milking the clock, a very slow game. The only worse looking over right now is the one in MSG :D :(

Barring a miracle we're done guys...
F ME!!!!
Is there anything more frustrating than needing an OVER and watching Sheed jack up 3 after 3 after 3????
And Billups bring the ball up at a snails pace and not even start the offense until the shot clock is down to 14????

yeh they're milking the clock, a very slow game. The only worse looking over right now is the one in MSG :D :(

Wouldn't you know that is the only other OVER I had as I jumped on Billivys pick last night before Kobe was ruled out!!!!!:moose:

Yeah this is pretty rough to watch. I feel bad for BAR, he needed this one a helluva lot more than we all did (or most of us at least.)

Funny thing is, I told him before tip-off we were fucked. Now the reason I knew we were fucked is between he and I, but I wish I would've hedged and played the under.

Yeah this is pretty rough to watch. I feel bad for BAR, he needed this one a helluva lot more than we all did (or most of us at least.)

Funny thing is, I told him before tip-off we were fucked. Now the reason I knew we were fucked is between he and I, but I wish I would've hedged and played the under.

GOD I hate to hear that!!!!
Wish you would have let us know.

how did you know you were fucked? I mean how secret can it be? Billups scratched his knee before the tip off or what? :D

Be honest Killa....
Is it because Macwestie1 played the same thing????

if we had more of this we wouldn't be in this trouble at all:

WAS 4:25 Gilbert Arenas made 1st of 2 Free Throws
WAS 4:25 Gilbert Arenas made 2nd of 2 Free Throws
DET 4:15 Chauncey Billups made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Rasheed Wallace
WAS 3:53 DeShawn Stevenson made 3-pt. Jump Shot (13 PTS), Assist Gilbert Arenas (7 AST)

I reckon if we somehow manage to push this one to 150 before the end of the third, we have a chance. Slim but still a chance.

I dont know, its the same shit like yesterday in Denver, both teams very solid FG% but OVER in trouble. I dont watch but it looks like slower tempo and many turnovers are killing us little more than shooting. We need also more FTs from both sides. No more drama in my life :(

PooPoo, why did you have to open this topic man? You don't mention the words "curse or jinx" with so many people riding a play. You just don't :D. I wouldn't be surprised if you did exactly that in the last years' finals, this time on the Mavs board :D.

Last 2 minutes killed us there guys it is officially dead unless we get a miracle OT.
Had a chance to get it to 144-146 at end of 3rd and scored no points in final minute.
Ref's are killing us as well as they have absolutely swallowed their whistles.

PooPoo, why did you have to open this topic man? You don't mention the words "curse or jinx" with so many people riding a play. You just don't :D. I wouldn't be surprised if you did exactly that in the last years' finals, this time on the Mavs board :D.

Don't start that shit.
Killa himself calls it the killa curse and I imagine I had 10 times as much money as you or Killa had on it, so I am not happy with how things are going OK!!!!!

Don't start that shit.
Killa himself calls it the killa curse and I imagine I had 10 times as much money as you or Killa had on it, so I am not happy with how things are going OK!!!!!

I was just kidding but I see you're taking it the wrong way. Also, you never know how much money people are betting, so don't start with my dime is worth more than your dime. Regardless if it's a dime or 10 dimes in question. I reckon nobody is betting peanuts here.

now 153, but the clock is killing us.

btw, PooPoo, I was really kidding out there, never meant to provoke or anything, I know it's not your fault ffs it's not you missing all those treys and milking the clock.

Back