• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Posted YTD Record = 6-1 :shake:

Sup Fellas!
Today is another day to make units! What could be better!

Looks like Kid325i aka "The Big Boss Man" is in fine form as we wrap up the season and head towards the playoffs! As Mike Van Gundy would say: "I'm A MAN!!!!"money;

Not much to pick from on a crappy 3 game slate today, and no point in forcing one.........but when you see "A Gem" you see "A Gem" am I wrong fellas?

Today's "Gem" is.................................

He Got Game/ Thaddeus Young-Sweet Lou Show..................."UNDER"..........191

76ers have hit four overs in a row. Celtics 5 out of 7. Looks like a perfect spot for one of Kid325i's patented "under" power play wagers! No KG, No Ray-Ray, no thaddeus Young, No Brand etc. Who's got the stones out there to wager on Big Baby Davis, Tony Allen and Willie Green to put up some points! Not this Cat! :shake: Seems like this game should "Sail" under as both teams will feel good about hitting 80 tonight.

Remember...............as Kid325i always says "Good Luck...........and Good Gambling!"

Remember..............as Kid325i also always says "BOOM!"

Lets get this cash fellas! :cheers:

Also don't forget to check out my main man "DiamondCutter" in the bases forum! That guy is to Bases what Kid325 is to NBA totals!

Damn, rough start 108 first half! Any way in hell there's only 82 in 2nd half...very unlikely. Get 'em 2morrow kid...

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ccc 1px dotted" height=200 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=left valign="top"><THEAD><TR><TD colSpan=2>Performance</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD>Engine Capacity: </TD><TD>2996 cc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Engine Layout: </TD><TD>Straight 6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Max Power: </TD><TD>218 Bhp / 6100 rpm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Max Torque: </TD><TD>270 Nm / 4200 rpm </TD></TR><TR><TD>0-100 km/h: </TD><TD>6.6 secs </TD></TR><TR><TD>Top Speed: </TD><TD>250 km/h </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kid325i is the worst capper on CTG.com! This is ridiculous!

I thought this one was a "Gem" but really it was a "debacle"!

Mods if you wish to ban me for my capping ineptitude I fully understand! I hope you guys laid off this one big time! Unfortunately for me, I pounded that baby!

Kid325i's gonna go drink some stuff under the sink and escape to peaceful black nothingness!

Most certainly NOT Boom! :down:

Dont worry bro, no one could have guessed that Pierce would go 7/9 from 3. Pierce is a career 35% shooter.

It should have went way UNDER, it was bullshit for 3 qtrs and then the real 6'ers who suck and have no heart showed up--

they are getting swept in the playoffs this season.

Keep going and crawl back out from under the sink. It's time to make some duckets .I'll take ur record all day long... .

It should have went way UNDER, it was bullshit for 3 qtrs and then the real 6'ers who suck and have no heart showed up--

they are getting swept in the playoffs this season.

It was on pace to go over 6 minutes in. This was an easy over. Not an indictment on the kid, we can't get them all right.

Back