Not that this post will sway your opinion one way or the other.........but definitely never joined here before ever. Ever.

First time at this Rodeo. :shake:

The Mods here seem on their game. I am not one to mess with them. :shake:
:4_12_13:

Provided something kooky, looks like you have yourself a winner here tonight. Good job.

The reason we would look into that is this "screename" has quite the history obviously and in instances like that before we have had strangers or current board members stir up trouble using names from other sites. Not often, but it has happened.

what are all these "tags" underneath my thread? Utter disrespect!

"Kid Rides Fat Rico Like hes in a Rodeo"????? "Kid drives a VW Bus with a Peace sign"?????

Blasphemy! How dare anyone try and besmirch the good name of Kid325i! Kid325i is not amused!

wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

money; money; money;

:smiley_abvm: :smiley_abvm: :smiley_abvm:

:bow: kid325i

:4_17_208: :4_17_208: :4_17_208:

Final Score 87-77 pups. Guys.....Kid325i feels he let you all down. I am very sorry that my first ever totals play only covered by 38 points. Generally I like to have my plays cover by 50 plus for a little breathing room. I apologize for the sweat that any of you experienced. I will try and find a bigger winner tomorrow!:cheers::23_6_102:

Bottom line is that Kid325i has hit the ground running at CTG sports forum!
money;
Updated CTG record:

NBA Totals: 1-0
MLB Sides : 1-0 (+1.04 unitzzzzz)
NCAA Sides: 1-0

BOOM! :36_11_6:money;

If anyone was waiting around to see me crash and burn, sorry to disappoint! I'm here for one thing only baby, picking them winners!

I really hope you guys played this Pups/ Clip show BIG like I did! I pounded that baby!

Cannot WAIT to see Fat Ricos face in the morning! Boy will he be steamed! Gonna treat myself and the old lady to a little Surf and Turf! On "The Local" of course!:tiphat:
Anyway guys, hope you all made some money tonight like this Kid! Thats what we're here for fellas, picking winners and stacking Hundo Spots! Am I right? Of course I am!

Look for another "Kid325i Patented Power Play Wager NBA total of the Day" Tomorrow! possibly some Baseball plays too if I feel up for it, but Bases is casual like for Kid325i, my main area of "expertise" is NBA totals.......that is of course until CFB starts and then ladies and Gents watch out cuz thats when we really get hot!!!!! (Blankets knows ALLLLLL about that)

:23_6_102:

Remember, lets get that Cash fellas! BOOM!

Updated CTG record:

NBA Totals: 1-0
MLB Sides : 1-0 (+1.04 unitzzzzz)
NCAA Sides: 1-0

Wheres that baseball play posted?

I found this, not exactly authorizing a play, maybe saying you liked it.

<TABLE id=post1407810 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid" class=thead>Yesterday, 06:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #29 <INPUT style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=plist_1407810 value=0 type=checkbox name=plist[1407810] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Kid325i<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1407810", true); </SCRIPT>
King of SMODOD

reputation_pos.gif

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_1407810 class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Zecco
So, whats the other play(s)?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Look for my main man Javier Jurjens and the resurgent Bravos to put a hurting on Moyer and an over-valued Phillies squad!

BOOM! :cheers:
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Guys around here will catch you on that. Not saying you did purposely but kinda sneaking a play into the middle of a thread. Many times guys take credit for those only when they win. Not giving you a hardtime, but think about it. I liked "Team A" tonight. Doesn;t mean I played it or put it anywhere for record verification.

Wheres that baseball play posted?

I found this, not exactly authorizing a play, maybe saying you liked it.

<table id="post1407810" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;" class="thead">Yesterday, 06:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" class="thead" align="right"> #29 <input style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" id="plist_1407810" value="0" name="plist[1407810]" inlinemodid="inlineMod" type="checkbox"> </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 0px 1px;" class="alt2" width="175">Kid325i<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1407810", true); </script>
King of SMODOD

reputation_pos.gif

</td><td style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);" id="td_post_1407810" class="alt1"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<hr style="background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225); color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2">Originally Posted by Zecco
So, whats the other play(s)?
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Look for my main man Javier Jurjens and the resurgent Bravos to put a hurting on Moyer and an over-valued Phillies squad!

BOOM! :cheers:
<!-- / message --></td></tr></tbody></table>

ya that was a bit weak I admit. I don't really plan on venturing into the baseball forum too much here, too much grinding, just gonna be making threads in NBA for the next few weeks/ months hopefully.

But he asked me what my play(s) were and this was the only other game I touched tonight so I posted it. Obviously well before the game started. I was gonna go and start a little thread in baseball to make it official, but by the time I thought of doing that, the Braves were already up 1-0 so figured there was NOTHING to gain by doing that. But yeah, true, didn't officially POST it, but made it clear I liked it. Will be more official from here on out. :shake:

No problem.

A winner is a winner. Just letting you know the majority around here will catch on to that.

Guys around here will catch you on that. Not saying you did purposely but kinda sneaking a play into the middle of a thread. Many times guys take credit for those only when they win. Not giving you a hardtime, but think about it. I liked "Team A" tonight. Doesn;t mean I played it or put it anywhere for record verification.

No I absolutely agree, should have documented it better. Again, I was just planning on making this NBA thread, I posted my NCAA play in that forum yesterday, and was just planning on not really ever posting Baseball plays here for now. So just kinda threw it out b/c he asked.

And i guess it could be perceived as a little shady, again, I did play it, and mentioned I liked it before the game, so hoping this can kinda slide b/c hopefully there's enough evidence to suggest that it was an official play. And for the record, had it lost, I definitely would have scored and noted it. No reason to cheat on the record!

See you boys tomorrow! :cheers:

Nice win , Kid ..... :cheers:

Keep it up bro .....

G/L & give us something good on Wendesday .....

:36_9_2:

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead"> Edit Tags
Tags </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1 smallfont" id="tag_list_cell">Battle of the egos-Sammy and kid325i, BLASPHEMY! BOOM!!!!, BOOM - Kid is Sammy's Brother In Delusion - BOOM, Boom Boom Spank Spank My Shroom, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!, DeHoyos <3 's KID! BOOM!, Fat Rico Is Kid's MOM - BOOM!, Fat Rico Is The Name of Kid's Dog, Fat Rico Is the Name of Kid's Left Palm, Fat Rico Takes Payment In Food Stamps, Good to see CSAH's cousin posting at CTG, i'm going to shBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS!, I've Got a SMOMOD In My Pants, Kid Calls His Weiner Limpy Rico, Kid Drives A VW Bus with a Peace Sign, Kid Learned How To Speak from Snoop Dogg, Kid Rides Fat Rico Like He's In a Rodeo, Move over Sammy, SCOTT BAIO eats ASS ALMONDS, SCOTT BAIO=SMODOD, there's a new KID in town, WHO TF USES THE WORD BESMIRCH? BOOM!
11x11progress.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_taglist.js?v=373"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_tagsugg.js?v=373"></script> <!-- / thread tags --> <!-- lightbox scripts --> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_lightbox.js?v=373"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- vBulletin.register_control("vB_Lightbox_Container", "posts", 1); //--> </script> <!-- / lightbox scripts --> <!-- multiquote scripts --> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_multi_quote.js?v=373"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var mqlimit = 0; //--> </script> <!-- / multiquote scripts --> <!-- ajax errors table --> <table class="tborder" style="display: none; position: absolute;" id="ajax_post_errors" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead"> <input class="button" value=" X " onclick="vB_QuickEditor.hide_errors()" id="ajax_post_errors_closebtn" type="button"> vBulletin Message </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" colspan="2" id="ajax_post_errors_message"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="tfoot" colspan="2" align="center">Cancel Changes</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / ajax errors table --> <!-- scripts for quick reply and quick edit --> <!-- Editor Scripts --> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_textedit.js?v=373"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var fontoptions = new Array("Arial", "Arial Black", "Arial Narrow", "Book Antiqua", "Century Gothic", "Comic Sans MS", "Courier New", "Fixedsys", "Franklin Gothic Medium", "Garamond", "Georgia", "Impact", "Lucida Console", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Microsoft Sans Serif", "Palatino Linotype", "System", "Tahoma", "Times New Roman", "Trebuchet MS", "Verdana"); var sizeoptions = new Array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7); var smilieoptions = { }; var istyles = { "pi_button_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_hover" : [ "#C1D2EE", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_normal" : [ "#E1E1E2", "#000000", "1px", "none" ], "pi_button_selected" : [ "#F1F6F8", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#316AC5", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_hover" : [ "#C1D2EE", "#316AC5", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_normal" : [ "#FFFFFF", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #FFFFFF" ], "pi_popup_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ] }; var smiliewindow_x = 240; var smiliewindow_y = 280; var ignorequotechars = 1; var allowbasicbbcode = true; // vB Phrases vbphrase["wysiwyg_please_wait"] = "Please wait for the WYSIWYG editor to finish loading..."; vbphrase["wysiwyg_initialized"] = "WYSIWYG Editor initialized for %1$s in %2$s seconds."; vbphrase["wysiwyg_command_invalid"] = "This command is invalid or not implemented."; vbphrase["moz_must_select_text"] = "Mozilla requires that you must select some text for this function to work"; vbphrase["moz_edit_config_file"] = "You need to edit your Mozilla config file to allow this action."; vbphrase["enter_tag_option"] = "Please enter the option for your %1$s tag:"; vbphrase["must_select_text_to_use"] = "You must select some text to use this function."; vbphrase["browser_is_safari_no_wysiwyg"] = "The Safari browser does not support WYSIWYG mode."; vbphrase["enter_option_x_tag"] = "Enter the option for the [%1$s] tag:"; vbphrase["enter_text_to_be_formatted"] = "Enter the text to be formatted"; vbphrase["enter_link_text"] = "Enter the text to be displayed for the link (optional):"; vbphrase["enter_list_type"] = "What type of list do you want? Enter '1' for a numbered list, enter 'a' for an alphabetical list, or leave blank for a list with bullet points:"; vbphrase["enter_list_item"] = "Enter a list item.\r\nLeave the box empty or press 'Cancel' to complete the list:"; vbphrase["must_enter_subject"] = "You must enter a title / subject!"; vbphrase["message_too_short"] = "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least %1$s characters."; vbphrase["enter_link_url"] = "Please enter the URL of your link:"; vbphrase["enter_image_url"] = "Please enter the URL of your image:"; vbphrase["enter_email_link"] = "Please enter the email address for the link:"; vbphrase["complete_image_verification"] = "You did not complete the Image Verification"; vbphrase["iespell_not_installed"] = "ieSpell is a spell-checking tool for Internet Explorer.\r\n\r\nIf you would like to download ieSpell, click OK; otherwise click Cancel.\r\n\r\nieSpell can be downloaded from http://www.iespell.com"; vbphrase["click_quick_reply_icon"] = "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply."; vbphrase["insert_all"] = "Insert All"; //--> </script> <!-- / Editor Scripts --> :36_11_6: <!-- / scripts for quick reply and quick edit --> <!-- quick reply -->

Wow. I can't believe how much guff you guys are giving kid. Seriously. Way to make someone feel welcome:whip:.

He should act more grown up? Oh you mean like Cap who threatens every new member through PM

His posting style is too loud? Maybe he should be more like FE He's never once self promoted here:36_11_6:

He's acting toutish and fudging lines? Nope but you protect guys that do like come here kid by any means necesary

If I didn't like someones posting style you'd tell me to not click on his thread. All I'm saying is let the playa play:23_6_114:

drew - i think everybody here wants this place to be free from any LOUD, ME-ME-ME people who spout off who great a capper they are.... we will all see over time if this kid is any good, why does he have to come on here and immediately start the LOOK AT ME, I PICK WINNER threads/posts?

it's like starting a new job, you don't just walk in the door on the first day and loudly tell your boss and the people you work with that the best damn worker they've ever seen is now working here... you just don't go in there and give off the first impression that your the best damn thing to ever come to the company since slice bread... no, you quietly watch and listen and learn how everything works... you help out where and when you can, and you eventually integrate yourself in over time... your work ends up speaking for itself then...

just my observation FWIW.... :shake:

drew - i think everybody here wants this place to be free from any LOUD, ME-ME-ME people who spout off who great a capper they are.... we will all see over time if this kid is any good, why does he have to come on here and immediately start the LOOK AT ME, I PICK WINNER threads/posts?

it's like starting a new job, you don't just walk in the door on the first day and loudly tell your boss and the people you work with that the best damn worker they've ever seen is now working here... you just don't go in there and give off the first impression that your the best damn thing to ever come to the company since slice bread... no, you quietly watch and listen and learn how everything works... you help out where and when you can, and you eventually integrate yourself in over time... your work ends up speaking for itself then...

:shake:

I live in SC but from NYC, you just have to adjust to your surroundings...IMHO best of luck to ALL on these threads.
"The early bird may get the worm ,but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese!!"

:shake:

WHO TF USES THE WORD BESMIRCH? BOOM!
11x11progress.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_taglist.js?v=373"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_tagsugg.js?v=373"></SCRIPT> <!-- / thread tags --><!-- lightbox scripts --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="clientscript/vbulletin_lightbox.js?v=373"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vBulletin.register_control("vB_Lightbox_Container", "posts", 1); //--> </SCRIPT><!-- / lightbox scripts --><!-- multiquote scripts --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="clientscript/vbulletin_multi_quote.js?v=373"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- var mqlimit = 0; //--> </SCRIPT><!-- / multiquote scripts --><!-- ajax errors table --><TABLE style="POSITION: absolute; DISPLAY: none" id=ajax_post_errors class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead><INPUT id=ajax_post_errors_closebtn class=button onclick=vB_QuickEditor.hide_errors() value=" X " type=button> vBulletin Message </TD></TR><TR><TD id=ajax_post_errors_message class=alt2 colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tfoot colSpan=2 align=middle>Cancel Changes</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / ajax errors table --><!-- scripts for quick reply and quick edit --><!-- Editor Scripts --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="clientscript/vbulletin_textedit.js?v=373"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--var fontoptions = new Array("Arial", "Arial Black", "Arial Narrow", "Book Antiqua", "Century Gothic", "Comic Sans MS", "Courier New", "Fixedsys", "Franklin Gothic Medium", "Garamond", "Georgia", "Impact", "Lucida Console", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Microsoft Sans Serif", "Palatino Linotype", "System", "Tahoma", "Times New Roman", "Trebuchet MS", "Verdana");var sizeoptions = new Array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7);var smilieoptions = { };var istyles = { "pi_button_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_hover" : [ "#C1D2EE", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_normal" : [ "#E1E1E2", "#000000", "1px", "none" ], "pi_button_selected" : [ "#F1F6F8", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#316AC5", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_hover" : [ "#C1D2EE", "#316AC5", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_normal" : [ "#FFFFFF", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #FFFFFF" ], "pi_popup_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ] };var smiliewindow_x = 240;var smiliewindow_y = 280;var ignorequotechars = 1;var allowbasicbbcode = true;// vB Phrasesvbphrase["wysiwyg_please_wait"] = "Please wait for the WYSIWYG editor to finish loading...";vbphrase["wysiwyg_initialized"] = "WYSIWYG Editor initialized for %1$s in %2$s seconds.";vbphrase["wysiwyg_command_invalid"] = "This command is invalid or not implemented.";vbphrase["moz_must_select_text"] = "Mozilla requires that you must select some text for this function to work";vbphrase["moz_edit_config_file"] = "You need to edit your Mozilla config file to allow this action.";vbphrase["enter_tag_option"] = "Please enter the option for your %1$s tag:";vbphrase["must_select_text_to_use"] = "You must select some text to use this function.";vbphrase["browser_is_safari_no_wysiwyg"] = "The Safari browser does not support WYSIWYG mode.";vbphrase["enter_option_x_tag"] = "Enter the option for the [%1$s] tag:";vbphrase["enter_text_to_be_formatted"] = "Enter the text to be formatted";vbphrase["enter_link_text"] = "Enter the text to be displayed for the link (optional):";vbphrase["enter_list_type"] = "What type of list do you want? Enter '1' for a numbered list, enter 'a' for an alphabetical list, or leave blank for a list with bullet points:";vbphrase["enter_list_item"] = "Enter a list item.\r\nLeave the box empty or press 'Cancel' to complete the list:";vbphrase["must_enter_subject"] = "You must enter a title / subject!";vbphrase["message_too_short"] = "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least %1$s characters.";vbphrase["enter_link_url"] = "Please enter the URL of your link:";vbphrase["enter_image_url"] = "Please enter the URL of your image:";vbphrase["enter_email_link"] = "Please enter the email address for the link:";vbphrase["complete_image_verification"] = "You did not complete the Image Verification";vbphrase["iespell_not_installed"] = "ieSpell is a spell-checking tool for Internet Explorer.\r\n\r\nIf you would like to download ieSpell, click OK; otherwise click Cancel.\r\n\r\nieSpell can be downloaded from http://www.iespell.com";vbphrase["click_quick_reply_icon"] = "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.";vbphrase["insert_all"] = "Insert All";//--></SCRIPT><!-- / Editor Scripts --><!-- / scripts for quick reply and quick edit --><!-- quick reply -->
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="clientscript/vbulletin_quick_reply.js?v=373"></SCRIPT>

:36_11_6:

Back