Mods I really don't understand the reason for analyzing and criticizing every detail of this kid's threads...He has been here 2 days and already he is being harassed...Some in fun which is all gravy, but also some threats...So his post are a little more colorful...Where in the rules does it say CTG is a communist forum?
Point taken bro and sorta where my last post was coming from in general..

Both parties sorta came outta the box guns a blazin here and that's over and done with so best thing is just move on and let the chips fall where they may...

Mods I really don't understand the reason for analyzing and criticizing every detail of this kid's threads...He has been here 2 days and already he is being harassed...Some in fun which is all gravy, but also some threats...So his post are a little more colorful...Where in the rules does it say CTG is a communist forum?

nowhere but when you join a forum and make a bunch of posts being a total cocky d-bag a la blankets it irks people. imagine if we had 20 of these guys starting threads...would you still visit CTG? i wouldn't.

Both Jump, er, Grump and Orange make very good points. (Bkz does as well, but he's just expanding on Jump's original thought.)

Good posts, guys.

We also rely on members feedback alot here and if many, many members are posting the same concerns which happened multiple times, it's not just the mods that noticed something awry....

Kid325i was made aware of that and has expressed desire to remain here...

No reason he shouldn't be given that opportunity.

Go Reds.

We also rely on members feedback alot here and if many, many members are posting the same concerns which happened multiple times, it's not just the mods that noticed something awry....

Kid325i was made aware of that and has expressed desire to remain here...

No reason he shouldn't be given that opportunity.

Go Reds.

thanks Grump!

You like the Reds? I like the Reds tonight too!

My main man Edinson "Voltron" Volquez is on the hill. That guy is HYPE!!!!

I drafted him like 7th round or so in my FBB league, about 5 rounds too early, but i HAD to have him! That guy is awesome!

Reds -110 seems like a steal! Book it BABY! :cheers:

Guys, enough is enough. I've never seen so much commotion over a few exclamation points...we've had many posters that like to goof around...it is what it is.

He hasn't bashed any other members (besides tru's english lol)...he's not touting another website...he's not going into other peoples threads and causing issues..

Kid325i is aware of the terms we have here...he's spoke in PM's with a couple different mods....if somethng escalates it will be handled..

Move onto something else already.

Don't know how I missed this post...But my thoughts exactly...Let's get back to the main reason we are here...

:cheers:

wow.

57 posts and this guy has already become a force.

Impressive. and also slightly odd.

good wins too kid. keep it up.

Sup Fellas!

Kid325i just got back from Large Moses' Penthouse to scoop my MAJOR winnings of my monster Yag-Mayo Show/ Magic Act "Under"! Lets just say he was none too thrilled about the proceedings!

money;money;

After a 38 point cover on yesterday's game, tonight's contest provided us with a beautiful 37.5 point cover! Amazing! Incredible! Kid325i is averaging 37.75 PPC! (or points per cover in laymen's terms)

Hope you guys played this play BIG like I suggested! I pounded that Baby! :23_6_102::10_8_12:

Kid325i is a force to be reckoned with! Tell your books there's a new sheriff in town! You can't stop Kid325i.....you can only hope to contain Kid325i!

BOOM! :cheers:

Back with more Winners tomorrow!

Lets get that cash fellas!

the real winners are people who don't see these postsmoney;:smiley_abvm::smiley_abcs::cheers::5_5_138::23_6_102::36_1_36::36_9_2::Cheers::11_12_13::7_5_140:

Nice hit on the under.
:cheers:

thanks Grump!

You like the Reds? I like the Reds tonight too!

My main man Edinson "Voltron" Volquez is on the hill. That guy is HYPE!!!!

I drafted him like 7th round or so in my FBB league, about 5 rounds too early, but i HAD to have him! That guy is awesome!

Reds -110 seems like a steal! Book it BABY! :cheers:

And I guess I'm gonna be the straw that stirs the molotov cocktail..... but no mention of the Reds? Guess this was just a lean.... :shake:

Back