Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Whats wrong with betting a little bases now and then? Nothing at all!

Blue Jays -130
Tampa Bay RL +100
King Felix -125

Lets Get this cash fellas!

:hammer:

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times! BOOM!

"Rumble Young Man, Rumble!" :cheers:

Yeah, like the M's tonight as well....

Justin will be at 100 pitches by 5th inning which gets into tigs bullpen...yikes

Shake it don't break it Kid!!!!

Looks like it's going to be RAINING fat stacks of CASH!

Check out the Padres (+165)

Todd and I are hitting up this Killer Salsa Club tonight if you're down! RSVP via Myspace

Shake it don't break it Kid!!!!

Looks like it's going to be RAINING fat stacks of CASH!

Check out the Padres (+165)

Todd and I are hitting up this Killer Salsa Club tonight if you're down! RSVP via Myspace

Are Shane aka "Bumblebee" and Slippery Pete gonna be there? Shane was pissing me off last time we went clubbing. He kept making me drink these "Buttery Nipple" shots which I wasn't really feeling. Plus he said that he doesn't like the new Lady Gaga song which is just ridiculous IMO.

"Suns out Guns out!"

How is your boy gonna hate on Lady Gaga? I admit, her new song is no "If You Seek Amy" but its catchy.

And if those shots aren't your thing, try a Surfer on Acid shot....remember who told u bout them. Boom!

(im learning to speak their language)

Are Shane aka "Bumblebee" and Slippery Pete gonna be there? Shane was pissing me off last time we went clubbing. He kept making me drink these "Buttery Nipple" shots which I wasn't really feeling. Plus he said that he doesn't like the new Lady Gaga song which is just ridiculous IMO.

"Suns out Guns out!"

:shake:

"Slippery Pete" and I went to San Francisco on vacation a couple weeks ago and the kid LITERALLY disappeared! He turned his phone off and I haven't heard from him since.

If I were a bettin' man, I'd say Cruzer and Tru are bored....

If that were true VG, it would be proof there is a God.

Oh yeah, and that I'd be scared to drop the soap in the shower if Cruzer and Tru were near me.......I mean, MY GOD! Reading those posts are like listening to 2 clones of Richard Simmons talking about Deal-A-Meal and Sweating to the Oldies.

Didn't think straight men could possibly write that Yag. But I was proven wrong apparently.

Back