June In-Game

The Lanus game plummeted from Over 2 -110 to Under 2 -118 within the space of about 10 minutes before kick off. So much for line movement...

WOW r those new Liverpool jerseys bad.

Who let Tahiti into the tournament ?

I took over 3.5 in this match w/ Nigeria, think they are in over their heads and goals won't be hard to come by.

I bet this game just for action (also bet Womens International Basketball) and am watching it now. This is bad. Now Nigeria just missed an empty net.

Can't believe I didn't already get the over 3.5, some selfish play from the Nigerians looking for personal glory.

The United States knew they would face a weakened Honduras team in Tuesday's World Cup qualifier at Rio Tinto Stadium, but nobody could imagine just how short-handed they would be. Victor Bernardez, Maynor Figueroa, Jerry Bengtson and Luis Garrido will all miss the match, while Oscar Boniek Garcia and Emilo Izaguirre may also be out, which would leave Honduras without more than half of their best XI.

Honduras' massive rash of injuries comes just a week after Panama had to take on the U.S. without their best striker, Blas Perez. While the U.S. has also had to deal with their fair share of injuries, there is no doubt that Lady Luck has found herself a comfortable home in the Americans' dressing room.

http://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...wcq-bernardez-figueroa-bengston-boniek-garcia

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
#USMNT StartingXI: Howard; Evans, Gonzalez, Besler, F.Johnson; Bradley, Jones; Zusi, Dempsey(c), E.Johnson; Altidore pic.twitter.com/b0VTMVW0mO
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) June 18, 2013
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Who's ready for some exciting World Cup qualifying action?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oHqUipinDyw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:thumbsup:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w0raTxdAxY8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:announce:

any idea what the total will be in spain/tahiti? after watching spain ( i didn't watch tahitit), does anyone see them just passing the ball around for about 80 minutes, letting tahiti have it for about 5 and then spending another 5 scoring about 3-4 goals? in other words, i think i like the under.**

** 0-2 in betting unders in this tournament.

Was at the watch party in Grant Park they showed a few times during the broadcast.... Pretty fun! Went with like 8 friends, brought some food and booze and sat on the grass and watched it on the big screen.

8.5 is silly. of course spain could win by two touchdowns if they want but i don't think it suits their style. i may have to play the under just on general principles.

8.5 is silly. of course spain could win by two touchdowns if they want but i don't think it suits their style. i may have to play the under just on general principles.

exactly we all know they can do what they want at will, but this might be an opportunity for the scrubs to be used....when I say "scrubs" they are still 10 classes better than the starting Tahiti players. But ou nailed it on the head, it doesn't suit their style. They will play possession football and probably just try to walk into the goal. Maybe take this as a training match. I think the best wager would be to take the 1H over or Spain 1H as they generally like to take control early on set the tone and then just chill the last half.

well there's two ways you can see it
Mexico could be down 3-0 because they are being adventurous and attacking
or
Mexico could be leveled because they are pressuring

the chances have been there, a mix of poor finishing and good goalkeeping has kept the score 1-0

Back