June In-Game

I think twink, some good teams..kill some time for a couple of weeks in June

brazil, japan, spain, italy, uruguay, mexico, tahiti, nigeria

Confed not a good tourney to bet on, the lines will be sharper on the big teams. Your best bet is probably avoiding possession based teams. I'd honestly rather see the US in there as oppose to Mexico. Those guys have looked like absolute dog shit the last few games. At least the US try to attack and score not some 0-0 bullshit.

Best tourney to bet is coming up.....GOLD CUP!!

always wondered how coaches of foreign countries feel about the national anthem being played?
like what was Klinsmann's reaction when he heard the Germany national anthem? lol

all going be B-squads for that Gold Cup, at least for USA and Mexico it will be, so may be good for underdogs

Confed not a good tourney to bet on, the lines will be sharper on the big teams. Your best bet is probably avoiding possession based teams. I'd honestly rather see the US in there as oppose to Mexico. Those guys have looked like absolute dog shit the last few games. At least the US try to attack and score not some 0-0 bullshit.

Best tourney to bet is coming up.....GOLD CUP!!
how are teams invited to confed cup? And does it have any bearing? it is national teams i guess, but they dont play their best it seems?

most will have their best squad..

winner of the confederations get in. I guess Italy is in because runner up in UEFA last year, and Brazil is in because they are host country

only teams I'd even considering putting money on this tournament would be Spain, Brasil and Japan. Brasil and Japan are in the World Cup, Brasil being hosts and Japan being the first to qualify. Uruguay has been absolutely dog shit on the road, Italians are on holiday, AFrican teams suck in this tournament

most will have their best squad..

winner of the confederations get in. I guess Italy is in because runner up in UEFA last year, and Brazil is in because they are host country
auto bid for world cup?

doesnt brazil get auto for hosting?

Good grief...

article-2335826-1A255E4F000005DC-429_634x500_crop_650x440.jpg

Played Brazil U2.5 TT. -155 is a bit high for my usual taste, but see this game being close. GL fellas

TM I like the new villa kits too

going to be a great team this year Monk, if we sell Benteke it will be soon, Lambert wants to set his squad early before pre season.
But I'm glad they signed Okore, Chelsea really wanted him.
Lots of young talent, big guys too. More to come i hope!

Back