July In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna start off big today with HJK -1.5
HJK needs this game to keep pace with Honka which won yesterday. And even though Lahti been playing well of late with their new manager, Helsinki should ass stomp them in this one. Gonna keep it simple and back the much stronger side, at home, in a must win game. No reason to over think this one.
:cheers:

worst part about that, is we had a breakaway 1v goalie called back moments before on an offside, where the guy was clearly on by about 2 yards. FUCKKKK

I love when you think you must have closed the futbol24 window by mistake... then you realize it's been open along - there just hasn't been any scoring (highest scoring team in Ireland my ass...)

Alrighty, tough loss yesterday, many, many chances to win, but so be the perils of laying the handicap.

Slim pickings today, but I am going to take a shot on Thun/Zurich o2.75 (-122).
Not a huge fan of club friendlies, as often reports and tactics are misleading, not to be found - however these two teams should be familiar with each other fairly well, and Zurich in particular likes to play attacking style. May not get either's a team out there, but friendlies do seem to lend to more open play, so I'll take a shot on this one.

:cheers:

In three years of betting on soccer, this is now the quickest FT over I've ever had by about 16 minutes...

02/07/2013 20:00 Brasil - Série B

<tbody>
[TD="class: status"]8'[/TD]
[TD="class: home"] Paysandu/PA [/TD]
[TD="class: result"]2-1[/TD]
[TD="class: guest"] Guaratinguetá/SP [/TD]

[TD="class: status"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: home"]Alex Gaibú[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]1 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: guest"][/TD]

[TD="class: status"]6[/TD]
[TD="class: home"][/TD]
[TD="class: result"]1 - 1[/TD]
[TD="class: guest"]Juninho[/TD]

[TD="class: status"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: home"]Careca[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]2 - 1[/TD]
[TD="class: guest"][/TD]

</tbody>

:announce:

Of course, now I'll end up going 0-2 the rest of the night...

Well, I've had games where they scored 3 goals within the space of five minutes to cash the over, but this is a first as far as the beginning of the game goes.

Thanks Monger, but as I suspected, now it's nothing but silence in the Bragantino game...

:dunno:

That's not just ANY team Mike. That's the mighty Ventura County Fusion!

images

i have been fucked so many times in Brasil, it's very rare they have 2 crazy halves.

I may take a stab at the Copa Libretadores over

There must be something with Santa Fe for the total to be at 2. Third game in the last 6 nights with a big one coming up on Saturday, so the books must expect them to just park the bus.

Morning fellas :cheers: Just popped on this morning to make some fucking money. Half day at work for me, so may not be more than a hit and run here.

Early game gonna dip my feet in with o3.5 Copenhagen/Trelleborg game. Gonna see some goals there, just hoping to get more than 3. Obv Copenhagen is the class team, but this is only their second match in over a month's time. May need to knock some rust off the boots, hopefully we get a few early, I think if Trelleborg can get one, this one soars over.

Later game went big on Midtjylland. Must be missing something, but I get the class team, at home, at evens? Looks good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back