July 29th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
[FONT=&quot]Toronto Blue Jays -124[/FONT]

I have at least 2 more sides but I am waiting to put them in closer to noon...I lean under in the yanks game but I really don't trust either pitcher on the bump today...having a hard time finding a total on the card...could be no totals today

Yanks total dropped to 9. Will be my first ever game at Yankee Stadium so looking for a play there. GL today

Yanks total dropped to 9. Will be my first ever game at Yankee Stadium so looking for a play there. GL today

I actually have a small play on the over 5 1st 5...I won't post it here but I do have it on my board today...I do like the yanks win today if you wanna pay the juice but I won't be...wish I could give ya a better read on the game but with the kid starting for the yanks its hard to tell what will happen

[FONT=&quot]Washington Nationals -1 -101
Oakland Athletics -103[/FONT]

think that's it for today guys...I've been up since 3am working on todays card (soccer, baseball, & CFL) not to mention taking my first glance at week 1 NCAA FB...up a dime after the morning soccer games hopefully baseball will keep on rollin...gl tonight guys

Like the Marlins but early it may be rocky due to a umpire problem with Conley. GL

Back