July 2015 discussion

I know wearing the captain's armband is just symbolic, but considering this is the "American" ASG, shouldn't it be someone like Beasley or Zusi? SMH...

I would think Dempsey, but I bet it was a symbolic gesture giving it to kaka. I'm just glad the fuckers that haven't even played in mls aren't playing

How does Spurs not win this match? First off they are a team that has played together and secondly they definitely don't want to lose to a bunch of MLS players....

Thinking Spurs pk and Over 3.5 for peanuts

Well, would agree - but by the same token, can't see Spurs starters going all out, playing 90, etc... Will want to save themselves for the season. Plus, for MLS players, this is a pretty big game. I went to the ManU/MLS all-star game 5 years ago to the day, and United was WAYYYYYY superior - but a lot of their stars didn't feature. I remember a young chicharito getting a goal (and a huge ovation due to big Mexican contigent).
I think goals and Spurs win is likely, but could see Spurs getting up 2-0, and then subbing off and seeing MLS all-stars getting a few late goals.

Not sure I'd do it, but MLS all-stars would be a solid play.
Gotta figure Spurs rest all their starters, whereas MLS started their most popular players, where their best players will play in the 2h. In fact, I will play MLS all-stars 2h at the right price.

oh ffs, bet PAOK today, on the handicap no less, and they go out and get a straight red 2' into the fucking match.
Story of my July...thank God it's almost fucking August.

Back