JMO's "Dulling the Edges" CFB Wk 10

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Horrible outing last time I posted....would guess I am hovering about 50% on posted pics after getting off to a decent start......here goes.

Washington -4 @ Colorado....2 Units......Couple of quick factors I like...first, this is a homecoming for starting QB Cyler Miles....he should be very focused and I think his teammates are very aware and will want to have his back....I really expect a fantastic effort from the Dawgs.......also, for those who may think a 10 am (P) starting time might be difficult for the Huskies, they actually practice every day in the morning...so this will not be out of the ordinary from their daily schedule.....expect Shaq Thompson to carry the load at running back...kid is just a talent...I am worried about him goign both ways in the high altitude, but he is so fukkin good you just have to have him on the field.....UW's D line will control the LOS against the Colorado O and the Washington offense should have enough to get a nice W here......early sharp money on the Buffs (a team I have backed a lot this season), but I think the UW is in a great spot for a peak performance....Washington 34-23

Oregon -8 v. Stanford....2 Units.....Bigtime game in P12 north....and with recent history, you have to think the books were crazy to open this at DD, right.....hmmm, I actually think the current number is very short though....and even the opener a point or two short.......this may be a sucker bet as the Duck D certainly showed holes last week at California...but that was a tough spot...playing in a place they seem to not play well and having Stanford on deck.....Duck offense seems to have gotten rolling now that they are a bit more healthy....Stanford has been up and down for sure and coming off very solid win over reeling beaver team.....BUT what I can't get out of my mind is how SLOWWWWWWWW stanford looked against arizona state.....I think the Ducks scores plenty here....weather not a factor, with chance of shower, not much wind and temp in the 50s.....Oregon avenges here in a semi-rout.......37-18

Arizona State -6 1/2 v. Utah......2 Units........best team in the P12 South....by far....they are fast, fast, fast and play very well at home...the UCLA loss was an abberation....ASU 40-26

Georgia -10 1/2 v. Florida......2 Units.....I bet florida against mizzou a few weeks back...watching that game, I told myself I would lay 21 when they played georgia....gurlely suspension gives us a couple, but this still seems well short (maybe it should be 14 1/2 or 15)........however, this one feels a lot like Baylor/Texas about a month ago....got the cover there, but there is no fukkin way we should have............just don't see how teh bulldogs don't roll here........Georgia 33-7

Baylor -35 1/2 v. Kansas.....2 Units....every year there is a point spread darling that hits a wall, losing a couple in a row and falls off everyone's radar.....baylor seems to fit this mold and coming off a bye, I can't see how they just don't throttle this Kansas team...yes, baylor has OU on deck, but coming off a bye I think they will be hungry to get back some of the swagger and national recognition that the WVU game took out of them......they can still run the table and get in teh mix, and nothing would get them back on the radar more than putting up a 70 spot....Briles knows this, doesn't he? Baylor 73-18

Pittsburgh -3 (-125) v. Duke........2 Units.......lotta reasons, not the least of which is that Duke seems to be the biggest public dog of the week....and VK threatening to shave his head...and, quite frankly, he already looks silly as it is....so.....

Good wagering fellas..........

The experts tell me that teams can't cover without having Big Mo on their side. GL Jimmy. Silly? come on...

Silly? come on...
of course you know I was being ironical......anyone who has met you knows that you are ringer for a cross between George Clooney and steve McQueen....as an added note....jesus that sounds Yag.....not that there is anything wrong with that

Drunk and adding more on ASU......

ASU -6 1/2 v. Utah....3 units....now a monster 5 unit for me.....too much speed....win going away

time for a little puff puff snifff

Drunk and adding more on ASU......

ASU -6 1/2 v. Utah....3 units....now a monster 5 unit for me.....too much speed....win going away

time for a little puff puff snifff

me to to the drunk
me to to the addition of more coin to Ariz St nickle

bol to us drunks

Back