Jimmy Butler ...

I don't want to play here, because these young millennial's wont try harder. Get fucked Jimmy. Hope you break your fucking leg, multiple times

Showed his true colors. He's not about winning. He's about getting paid.

That's fine if you are up front about it, but he's been preaching "team this, buy-in that" etc. what a hypocrite.

So who has best offer?

Nets?

Knicks obviously the zinger is untouchable and untradable with the knee, giving away frankie smokes and knox would be dumb imo, they are better off tanking one more year, wont be hard without the zinger, and hoping for RJ, or if you dont win lotto than zion or reddish. Building around those 4 starting 2019 plus kyrie?

Clips? Shai and robinson?

Jimmy is a prick. Jordan was too but Jimmy ain't Jordan so he should slow his roll. Not a leader either.

Dude mailed it in in Chicago numerous times.

He'll end up in Houston one way or another.

All that being said, KAT is soft as charmin' and Wiggins should shut his mouth as he has done nothing to warrant being #1 in the draft.

This is the most fight I've seen from Wiggins in his career. Team is full of pussies which is why every team comes in and bullies them. At least Jimmy was tough. Now they don't even have that. fucking joke. Thibs needs to go.

This is the most fight I've seen from Wiggins in his career. Team is full of pussies which is why every team comes in and bullies them. At least Jimmy was tough. Now they don't even have that. fucking joke. Thibs needs to go.

Can't shoot, can't defend, minimal effort 95% of the time. That is Andrew Wiggins.

Jimmy wants to be gone

Thibs doesn't want to trade him.

Owner wants to field offers and going over GM's head.

PERFECCCCCT!

Saw on high noon that stack cooled the beef with wiggins and captain jack

For the best

Zach lowe had an article on what kinda of deals the twolves coule be getting for butler and nothing is super appealing, but that the trade for him was still a win cause it saved them from feeling obligated to pay lavine, and kris dunn has improved but it was from worst player in the league to a poor mans austin rivers

I think raps should move for him

They are basically all in this year anyway, kawhi had like a 10% chance of staying, timberbulls are still in a mode where they want to win

So why couldn't something around lowry + for butler?

Kawhi
Butler
OG
Siakim
Fvv or delon wright

Teams rebuilding/reloading anyway, they were going to be after 2020 when dd, lowry, ibaka all expired, this trade would just move it a year earlier. Unless the 1% chance butler and Kawhi stay

So, the Minnesota locker room is an absolute mess says dinosaur Jamal Crawford.

Now, this potential trade is Waiters, Whiteside and pick(s)??

LMFAO

I realize they most likely won't get a fair deal for him unless 2 teams really want him and one decides to pony up for it.

The problem for the Wolves is everyone knows they are a mess so everyone is throwing rumors out there to muddy the water up even more. 95% of it is BS I'm sure. Ownership and front office need to go. They have created this mess and allowed it to fester for far too long.

Was really disappointed by Wiggins regression last year w the acquisition of Butler. Jimmy wants out, but wants the max extension next year so who is gonna gamble that he will sign there? Clippers have assets to trade if he’s serious about wanting to go there long term, Brooklyn prob could do it too. My knicks won’t trade assets and he wants to win now so don’t see that. Miami is interesting. They want to wash their hands of Whiteside, but do they really want to pair wade and butler together after it failed in Chicago?

Thibs just "sat by" and let it happen too. I have no doubt he's smiling and it seems he's trying to sabotage this whole thing so he can get fired and get paid on his contract. If Butler told him 4 days after the season that he wanted out and we didn't really hear about it until September, that's on Thibs - pure and simple. He's doing everything he can to stir the pot. What a POS.

I actually don't mind the whole orchestration of yesterday's practice and interviews. Jimmy is quite the actor in front of the camera. I'm glad he called them all out. They just sat there and took it. All the players knew they were soft. Now the whole world knows. If someone came in and did that to me, I'd be fighting in practice. Nobody with any guts on this team to stand up for themselves. It's a disgrace. And the owner sits back and does nothing about it all.

They cancelled practice today. We're a week away from the season opener and they've had 2 practices in the last 4 days. It's a joke.

That's the thing P... Cancellation of practice today is absurd. I guess it's time to look at ways to take advantage.

Yeah. Minny gonna be a little lost to start the season, maybe the whole season.

Jimmy out with 'back soreness' for the first month if the trades fall through.

Need Jimmy in Houston.

Apparently practice was canceled because our guy Jimmy called a 'player-only meeting'.

Yeah. Minny gonna be a little lost to start the season, maybe the whole season.

Jimmy out with 'back soreness' for the first month if the trades fall through.

Need Jimmy in Houston.
That's too much going on there. They need some role players...that play D and do the dirty work.

complete and utter disaster. Dumpster fire is putting it mildly. Jimmy says there is a players-only meeting. 2 guys including Teague dispute it happened.

Thibs just sits back and laughs.

Hell, the owner of the Wolves also owns the newspaper in town. Newspaper calls owner for a comment and he says "no comment." This is "Peak Wolves" if I've ever seen it, and this team has done a lot of stupid shit over the years.

Back