January 2022 Discussion

As bad I hate this I have won a few in this fashion and that is great feeling! 1x Edwards! I want to jump in bed and piss old lady off! Lol

Stayed up til 6am watching tennis and woke up about 1pm...definitely on Aussie time and gonna have a bowl of cereal shortly

Stayed up til 6am watching tennis and woke up about 1pm...definitely on Aussie time and gonna have a bowl of cereal shortly

I’m all in manic mode. Slept maybe 3 hours last 2 days. My breathing been so crappy it making it tough to sleep, as if not bad enough I gotta deal w doing the whole body jumping like crazy min I fall asleep but now I wake up needing a Fuckinh inhaler. Shit sucks, I’m so tired right now, if I don’t get some sleep tonight I know im gomna really fuck off some money 2marro! Prob start playing roulette if i can’t find some fucking xanex!

Huge card on Wednesday...

Minny a 3 in 4 down in Atlanta who got a much needed, huge win vs the Bucks on MLK...

Memphis and Milwaukee should be a fun one. I actually expected 230 here for the total, so 225 open and 227 now is a surprise...

Miami getting healthy and gets the Blazers in...CJ was back Monday and looked pretty solid...

Utah has been straight struggle bus lately and is laying 12 to the Rockets at home....

Detroit and Sacto has all the makings of UGLY. The Kings had a huge 4th quarter rally their first matchup at LCA.

Denver and the Clips played a brutal 87-85 game last week. So, that means this one is gonna be played well into the hundreds, right? LOL. The Clips had a shootout on Monday.

Denver and the Clips played a brutal 87-85 game last week. So, that means this one is gonna be played well into the hundreds, right? LOL. The Clips had a shootout on Monday.
Should probably just auto unload on this

Just woke up, feel lot better after getting 3 hours or so, that doubled my rest for last few days! Lol. Think I can get a few more hours in before I start looking at numbers but just a few initial thoughts till then.,

That a really strong line for the Wiz isn’t it? I know I been on a bit a fade the Nets thing but they played pretty well in Cleveland the other day, think I actually lean to Nets as dogs, ml makes sense to me here.

That has to be ATL or nothing, maybe I’ll go back after Edwards Trey prop I dunno, have to look closer.

I’m assuming melo out again? This has makings of high scoring, should be a good prop game.

Isn’t it kinda odd Cavs came home for one game then go out to chi before getting a few more at home? Who all playing for Bulls? If Lavine and anyone else out Cavs feel like the play to me, they playing so well right now.

Grizx are getting +6? Wow, again I have some work to do but def lean that way, bucks not playing all that great this month and griz a steamroller. Maybe this a really square thought? I know I’ll def be watching this one!!

Craptors my fav prop team, FVV and OG both been straight cash homie. I prob lean Toronto but portzingas back and mavs playing good ball. Strong on glass and for most part don’t turn it over much, still wish Luca would pick up a weight every once in awhile, it a joke his body so pathetic at that age!! You a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE BRAH, fucjing work out and prove you give a fuck!

Even tho spurs got Booker’ed the other night still think they looked a lot better, still don’t play any d but the offense should be getting right with everyone healthy now. Maybe they got a little fatigued with some guys still getting legs back cause they fell apart in 4th. I don’t really like laying -6 or more but I do think they the right side here, okc could be staring at a really ugly month!

That all I see that interest me, Gonna try and get 2-3 more hours of sleep then I’ll really attack this card and see what I’m gonna play.

Last edited:
What's with the Warriors basically wearing Pistons jerseys last night? They have a color scheme, blue and yellow....how about sticking to that?

anyone know wtf this bout? is there other places besides NY they not gonna let him play?

QUESTIONABLEIrving has made a personal choice to refuse the COVID-19 vaccination, restricting his ability to only play in select road games. It is unclear if he will be active for Wednesday's contest versus the Wizards.

10 feels kinda steep for heat, no Lowry, portand without powell, Heat prob win but i cant lay 10 points. i was toying around with the idea of heat, spurs, atl, ml parlay, that pays roughly 2 to 1 but hell i dunno how confident i am in heat? love the spurs but that line all way up to -7.5 and im just not comfy laying those kind of numbers. i like small favs and dogs..

i think grizz+6 and atl-1.5 my 2 fav sides, lean to nets but think VC makes some good points about wiz exposing them inside without clackston..

Do we have a time out of lineup estimate for Zack yet?

I havnt heard, I know they said he dodged a serious injury which it looked like it coulda been season over so that good. I havnt seen any timeline tho. I don’t think it a great spot for cavs but with lonzo out also bulls just really under manned. Derozen a great story but he not a shooter so I think he prob gonna struggle against the twin towers of the Cavs. White having to start, I like him but it leaves them w freaking nothing coming off the bench. This feels easy long as Cavs keep their foot on the gas.

I think instead of worrying bout the Nets who still have some figuring things out to do and missing bunch of PFs I’ll make Cavs my 3rd side. I like that they been pushed last few games and been learning to win late, think that means if they somewhat sluggish tonight they still have great shot to win in 4th. Maybe instead of laying the points a cavs/spurs ml makes sense (can you tell I’m dying to get spurs on my card? lol), that pays +130 and I’m a sucker for avoiding juice, lol.

Lavine is listed as day to day. The measurement the fantasy players use is if he's declared out the day before or morning of then figure he's at least one more game out beyond that. So we shouldn't expect him back before Sunday at Orlando.

Lavine is listed as day to day. The measurement the fantasy players use is if he's declared out the day before or morning of then figure he's at least one more game out beyond that. So we shouldn't expect him back before Sunday at Orlando.

Oh that’s cool. Never heard that, thanks.

But the NBA is awful at injury news......they make the NFL reports look like a tell-all book.

Oh fuck, that not good, lol. Although nfl is awesome compared to fucjing ncaa football which a damn nightmare! You bet them and don’t find out till the game starts that everyone has covid!!

Is Memphis a sucker bet or they just being vastly underrated still? I know they missing brooks but they were winning when Ja was out, what I really like is their d has really came on during this stretch, they certainly have enough size to make life little tough for Giannis. Yet line moving against them and bucks ain’t been playing all that great.

anyone know wtf this bout? is there other places besides NY they not gonna let him play?

QUESTIONABLEIrving has made a personal choice to refuse the COVID-19 vaccination, restricting his ability to only play in select road games. It is unclear if he will be active for Wednesday's contest versus the Wizards.
Where did you see this? As far as I know NYC is the only area with a vaccine passport, so for road games MSG is the only place that would be of concern. And even then the Nets could merely pay a $5,000 fine as the penalty. Same with in Brooklyn. Nets Wire has him not on the injury report and ready to go tonight.

Where did you see this? As far as I know NYC is the only area with a vaccine passport, so for road games MSG is the only place that would be of concern. And even then the Nets could merely pay a $5,000 fine as the penalty. Same with in Brooklyn. Nets Wire has him not on the injury report and ready to go tonight.

i wouldnt worry bout it, im sure it wrong.. he playing..

it just a sight i use to get some stats cause it format easy for me to run thru bunch of games in every sport and get some the things i want. their injury reports never seem very good but sometimes im lazy and just check it instead of look somewhere better,. he not even on the official report from this morning, like i said they suck, lol./ i should prob double check their stats sometimes to make sure they aint lying bout those!! lol

I was planning on getting Edwards Trey prop back from losing yesterday but the assholes raised him up to 3.5 even tho he been cold his last 2 games. Russell only 2.5 tho, atl gives up more to the pg’s, and he shooting better clip than Edwards lately., B2B nights not ideal but I found 2-3 instances of Russell on B2B this year and every time he was better in game 2. The others he shot poorly in the 1st game so that a little different but still think worth a play w young trying to d him up!!

Cleveland scheduling spot is not good.

agreed, only thing i dont like about them.. im just hoping if they do start sluggish they can make it up and pull it out against a bulls team that really outmanned far as the talent that be on the court.. seemed pretty damn ignorant to me they brought them home for 1 game after the west trip then put them in chicago before getting any kind of home stand..i decided to ignore the situational spot here, hope it doesnt bite me in the ass :)

props i played tonight, some juicy but had more than enough to put into RRs..

FVV ov 3.5
OG ov 2.5
tatum ov 2.5
russell ov 2.5
bridges (char) ov 1.5
heyword ov 1.5
mills ov 2.5
tucker ov 1.5

tucker the only plus money, last game the 1st time he hasnt hit 2 for a minute and it was mostly cause he got into foul trouble very early and stayed in it all game, ended up only attempting 1 or 2,, hopefully that wont happen again tonight and he continues shooting 4-5 a game and hitting at a high clip.

Reactions: KJ
Back