January 2022 Discussion

4th started kinda like I thought cept no Edwards 3s. I hate watching when I’m on props. Drives me crazy just yelling to get my guy a shot. Lol

It's the absolute worst.

It’s fun when they come out a drain 3 in the 1st qrtr! Lol. That been happening less and less for me of late. Kinda slumping a bit w nba props. Guess had to pay for the clip I was hitting them the 1st month.

It’s fun when they come out a drain 3 in the 1st qrtr! Lol. That been happening less and less for me of late. Kinda slumping a bit w nba props. Guess had to pay for the clip I was hitting them the 1st month.
Might do well to just play FVV treys all the time

You know unless it's a blowout he's jacking 12-14/game

#4 on wolves is trash, twice he had Edwards wide open and loaded up to fire and he ignored him, drove all way and blew it, jacked 3 after getting it back.

Might do well to just play FVV treys all the time

You know unless it's a blowout he's jacking 12-14/game

Edwards been bout as good, not in real life but that 2.5 number and he takes 8+ and 10+ a lot, he has pretty good track record of making 3 or more., FVV keeps being 4.5 now, I been playing OG instead, he ain’t let me down yet.

Edwards been bout as good, not in real life but that 2.5 number and he takes 8+ and 10+ a lot, he has pretty good track record of making 3 or more., FVV keeps being 4.5 now, I been playing OG instead, he ain’t let me down yet.
4.5 is low, he should be higher than Steph

Back