January 2022 Discussion

Ya, is time to get back on the mf'n grind.

COVID played havoc with my 'numbers', had to do some 'load management'.

Adjusted some, hopefully see profit going forward.

LMFAO that fucker always delivers

Less than two weeks til the granddaddy of em all

Working out for this shit, it's a new year

Bucks tonight vs the worst defense in the NBA..

First 5 mins = 17 points

End of 1q = 19 points Total

Wildest stretch I've seen in awhile.

I don’t think they gonna win it but 10-12 teams being ahead of memphis for championship odds is nuts imo. Only suns and gs better in the west and I’m not sure it by a lot!! Fucking lakers, clippers, mavs being ahead of them is comical imo, Utah I’m not sure should be. Of course since I don’t see them winning it all I dunno how to take advantage the fact they so far down? I suppose could take them then start hedging at some point?

I don’t think they gonna win it but 10-12 teams being ahead of memphis for championship odds is nuts imo. Only suns and gs better in the west and I’m not sure it by a lot!! Fucking lakers, clippers, mavs being ahead of them is comical imo, Utah I’m not sure should be. Of course since I don’t see them winning it all I dunno how to take advantage the fact they so far down? I suppose could take them then start hedging at some point?
5-6 teams can win the championship.

Memphis should be just outside that.

Basically, I agree with you.

5-6 teams can win the championship.

Memphis should be just outside that.

Basically, I agree with you.

I’ve always loved Ja. Thought Pels were crazy taking Zion ahead of him. Think they have done a pretty good job with what’s around him there. they can continue playing way better than they did early on cause their defensive ratings were awful the 1st month or 2 but that totally uncharacteristic of them, last year I thought the d was their strong point and scoring was a issue, now they have gotten way better on the offensive end and while the d started slow they have picked it back up of late. They totally shut down gs in the 4th last night which been warriors MO all season!!

Really like them but yea, I know how nba works, gotta be a natural progression, I expect they will def win a series if they in the 4-5 game or 3-6. After that I dunno, I’d say getting to WCF would be a huge step/impressive season, most likely they would have to face suns or warriors in round 2 in which case that prob the ceiling, Ja is def winning a ring or more in his career imo. It just crazy some these garbage teams like lakers and clippers have better odds, who the fuck betting either one those teams?

I’ve always loved Ja. Thought Pels were crazy taking Zion ahead of him. Think they have done a pretty good job with what’s around him there. they can continue playing way better than they did early on cause their defensive ratings were awful the 1st month or 2 but that totally uncharacteristic of them, last year I thought the d was their strong point and scoring was a issue, now they have gotten way better on the offensive end and while the d started slow they have picked it back up of late. They totally shut down gs in the 4th last night which been warriors MO all season!!

Really like them but yea, I know how nba works, gotta be a natural progression, I expect they will def win a series if they in the 4-5 game or 3-6. After that I dunno, I’d say getting to WCF would be a huge step/impressive season, most likely they would have to face suns or warriors in round 2 in which case that prob the ceiling, Ja is def winning a ring or more in his career imo. It just crazy some these garbage teams like lakers and clippers have better odds, who the fuck betting either one those teams?
Public perception...

Bro, some people thought this Lakers team of geezers was gonna win 70 games

L
M
F
A
O

Naturally all the Lakers fans have likely already bet on them and since LA is a Clippers town now, probably a bunch of that coming in too.

Public perception...

Bro, some people thought this Lakers team of geezers was gonna win 70 games

L
M
F
A
O

Lol. I don’t like counting bron out but he sucks as a gm, they woulda been way better off with Hield than Westbrook. I understand why he wanted it this way, surely the idea was Russ could carry a ton the load in reg season but he underestimated how garbage and unwilling to change Westbrook is!! You would think he woulda had a long conversation with him before going this route??

Not to mention Bron turns it over enough himself, like they really needed to add the biggest walking turnover in the league who can’t freaking shoot!!

I played char +5.5, cavs +6, and bulls ml tonight.

Charolette hung tough in b2b games with Philly when they were missing a bunch of guys with Rona last month. Don’t love Oubre out but they in much better shape and playing better than they were during those 2.

I’m all about fading the nets right now, think they all out of sorts with kyrie playing road games and not at home, gonna take awhile to figure this out if they ever do, bulls on a roll and don’t have those kinds issues. Nets missing some guys also. Bulls simply the better team at the moment and didn’t have to expend much energy blowing out pistons last night.

Utah off the long road trip and I just like the cavs, 6 felt like too many,

Bulls wernt interested in playing any d last night, lol. Both dogs won in blowout fashion tho, too bad I didht play the money lines, still trying to figure this shit out. Don’t see any good sides tonight, not gonna try and force anything just be patient and play them when I see dogs I think have value. Maybe a few props tonight,,Edwards is still only 2.5 treys but it juiced to -155. Was hoping to get some more chances to play bane ov 2.5 w brooks out but they moved him up to 3.5 after 1 stinking game! Smart on their part, no good for us.

How long is bron gonna tolerate Russ? Everytime I watch them Russ straight up costing them games. I mean it not all Russ cause none of them play d, but the shit Russ does is just awful.

Something seems kinda goofy bout this line tonight w bucks-1, I would think this a tough game for gs without Draymond. Both struggling some but think gs might continue w that till they get green back and start figuring everything out w klay back in rotation. I suppose it could be a night where the splash brothers remind us what they used to look like, they gonna have to.

Something seems kinda goofy bout this line tonight w bucks-1, I would think this a tough game for gs without Draymond. Both struggling some but think gs might continue w that till they get green back and start figuring everything out w klay back in rotation. I suppose it could be a night where the splash brothers remind us what they used to look like, they gonna have to.
GSW are so thin w/o Draymond and Wiseman. Not even sure if Kuminga is back, wasn't high on that draft pick but was completely wrong about him.

GSW are so thin w/o Draymond and Wiseman. Not even sure if Kuminga is back, wasn't high on that draft pick but was completely wrong about him.

Yea. I dunno how they deal w Greek freak tonight? That what I’m saying line seems short. Splash brothers gonna have to go off I think. Steph been cold as shit tho,

Yea. I dunno how they deal w Greek freak tonight? That what I’m saying line seems short. Splash brothers gonna have to go off I think. Steph been cold as shit tho,
Bunch of zone I'm guessing which naturally leads to under

Bunch of zone I'm guessing which naturally leads to under

I didn’t play anything tonight. The few props I liked had too much juice and not enough options to parlay with, lol. See a few 2marro hoping to get good numbers on, gonna try and stay patient and not just bet for sake of when don’t see much I like. Hoping minny has memphis playing in a track meet tonight and then maybe can get a nice number on mavs 2marro.

Reactions: KJ
I didn’t play anything tonight. The few props I liked had too much juice and not enough options to parlay with, lol. See a few 2marro hoping to get good numbers on, gonna try and stay patient and not just bet for sake of when don’t see much I like. Hoping minny has memphis playing in a track meet tonight and then maybe can get a nice number on mavs 2marro.
Funny I'm not really interested in gambling tonight either, like in the comfort zone with whatever happens

Those nights used to end in a couple eight balls and a couple strippers. Now they end in hoping I make it to bed as opposed to the sofa.

Think Oregon/UCLA will be the first Pasch/Walton project this year which will be better than anything else on tv

I almost looked at the ncaa card tonight to try and find some plays but figured a night off might be nice.

Good god. Line wasn’t too good to be true, it was just wrong, lol. Bucks blowing them out. So glad i passed!! Lmao

I don't get into schedules like the old days as much...

But this Warriors schedule going to catch up to them by the Minny game? Several losses in this stretch...if they get a much needed win in Chicago tomorrow, in a tough game...they might be fade material up in Minny to end this stretch.

Think Oregon/UCLA will be the first Pasch/Walton project this year which will be better than anything else on tv

I tried watching but no fans, that what got me off college hoops last year, hated it without fans, god it sucks we headed back in that direction w this Fuckin Rona.

I really want to play the mavs tonight, pretty much everything happened for me to do it, memphis got the win but had to really put together a nice 2nd half to do so, just not sure how smart it is fading a team on a 11 game win streak!? My general rule with baseball is not to get in front of it till they lose. How common is it for them to go way longer than this in nba?

Celtics+4, they kinda looking like they have gotten things together lately. They have played Philly twice this year, beating them once and losing by 5 both at the garden, in the loss embid went off but if you look closer both Williams and horford missed that game, embid struggled bad when he faced them and both those guys played. Everyone playing tonight, if those guys can make things tough for embid and we get the same production out of Tatum and brown they been giving of late I think C’s win.,

Cavs are freaking cheap, I’m not gonna out think it, pretty sure if you reversed what these teams were spurs would be -8 here, I dunno if spurs still carry weight but I am pretty sure Cavs still have a negative perception they no longer deserve,,really like this team. Makes no sense they only -3 here. No defense vs good defense, I’ll bite.

Cavs are freaking cheap, I’m not gonna out think it, pretty sure if you reversed what these teams were spurs would be -8 here, I dunno if spurs still carry weight but I am pretty sure Cavs still have a negative perception they no longer deserve,,really like this team. Makes no sense they only -3 here. No defense vs good defense, I’ll bite.
Who's out for Cle here?

Not even sure rondo out, I know he missed last game but listed as questionable. Certainly don’t think he a huge deal.

Spurs are still worse off but it does appear they might be getting back closer to full strength tonight. They had been pretty decimated this month. Not sure ya can really count on the guys who might just be coming back tonight for a ton, just depends, when I had covid it fucked my lungs up, I’m still not completely right, seems like it effects some worse than others but the guys who might come back tonight have cleared already and been held out for conditioning problems.

I do think sometime here in the not to far off future spurs will have everyone healthy and after they get a few games under their belts all back together there prob be some good spots to bet them. Just don’t think it tonight while their rotations still not set and playing against a cavs team that having a heck of a road trip and playing really good defense. Cavs could go 5-1 on this little west swing, granted they only played 2 of the good west teams but still a nice achievement for this young group if they can pull it off, building that confidence!

It is down right shocking to me we in January and I’m talking and betting nba reg season, had you told me that was gonna be the case anytime in last 10 years I’d have said you crazy! Props really changed things for me, then I guess along the way capping those every night has gotten me interested like never before: I’ve always felt nba reg season was way too situational which admittedly is a blinding weak spot for me, I have tried to make a big effort to get better at that tho!!

Celtics+4, they kinda looking like they have gotten things together lately. They have played Philly twice this year, beating them once and losing by 5 both at the garden, in the loss embid went off but if you look closer both Williams and horford missed that game, embid struggled bad when he faced them and both those guys played. Everyone playing tonight, if those guys can make things tough for embid and we get the same production out of Tatum and brown they been giving of late I think C’s win.,
Smart is out covid protocols

Back