January 2014 In-game

So proud to be at the other end when @Lottie2323 hit the winning runs. Amazing innings! Well done girls!! The urn is returned. Now..we drink

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" aria-haspopup="true" role="button" data-original-title="" style="color: rgb(0, 132, 180); font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none;"> More</button>

Mexico all over it last night :cheers:

Transfer deadline approaching.
Shit card today....except for Finland soccer :goal: HJK been making me money and I will go back to the well again with them today. Just need to read up on some news/weather/Finnish soccer updates.

Well, not much news to be found for this Finnish cup game. It will be cold, 16 degrees Fahrenheit, but clear.
Neither side has played in a few months, but HJK was very convincing last year. I'll back the home side on the handicap for some a.m. action.

Helsinki making me more money :cheers: May be my favorite team in Europe, top 3 at least.

Gonna roll some of these profits and take a shot on PAOK -2
yeah, fucking horrible, but PAOK been rolling people, can name their score here. Expecting a Celtic-like, 4-0 result. :cheers:

is Sociedad resting some players today?
As of 20 minutes ago;

Racing Santander's players are still intending to boycott Thursday night's Copa del Rey clash against Real Sociedad unless the club's board resign, Spanish professional footballers' union president Luis Rubiales has confirmed.
The Racing players released a joint statement on Monday announcing they would refuse to play the quarter-final second leg unless president Angel Lavin and his board stepped down.
In the statement, Racing captain Mario Fernandez said the players had not been paid for a number of months despite promises they would be.
With still no response to that ultimatum throughout the week, Association of Spanish Footballers (AFE) chief Rubiales met with the Racing players and coaching staff in Santander on Thursday, and afterwards he confirmed there had been no change in the team's stance.
He told a press conference: "If at 2100 the Racing board is the same as now, they will not play.
"The squad decided something last Monday which they made public, and they continue thinking exactly the same, that if the current board have not resigned by the time of the game they are not going to play. They have the complete backing of the AFE, as always."
Rubiales reminded the Racing players at the meeting that "there are rules and their decision not to play could have consequences, but they are strong and united and we have to be together with them."
Sociedad lead 3-1 from the first leg with this evening's match scheduled to kick-off at 2100 local time at Racing's El Sardinero stadium. Barcelona awaiting the winners in the semi-finals.
As recently as 2008 Racing finished sixth in the Primera Division standings but in the last two seasons they have suffered back-to-back relegations to drop to the third tier.

I was starting to like this Watford vs Nottingham over...but then Nottingham released their lineup...and it is just flat out gross. You would expect it maybe on the road in a hostile environment, but playing 5 or 6 defenders at home? What the hell?

Kinda makes me want to play Watford at +304. One goal might be good with the squad Nottingham is marching out.

5 strikers on the bench for Nottingham.

[video=youtube;oB0T5yZNOh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0T5yZNOh0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

this looks like a lot of my over bets lately

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z-WDZikiXhQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well,Australia Women absolutely demolish the English,who obviously wernt ready and wernt bothered.
The men however,I have absolutely no idea how England win the toss and bat,on a pitch they just saw was difficult,setting a target infinitely harder than chasing one on a pitch that offered plenty earlier.Unfortunately Im stuck listening to Alison Mitchell and Charlie Dagnall talk about fucking bugs and beachballs and offer no analysis why Broad and co chose to bat.The English 20/20 is a very good batting unit,just not doing it.

Back