January 2014 In-game

Jovetic is dirty as hell. If he can stay healthy...don't even know what to say. Even in cup games, when Man City plays reserves...their attacking options are insane.

Why did Chelsea get like 3 extra added minutes for themselves? Added time was 4 min....Chelsea was still attacking in the 96th

In form - As a striker/forward top 3, ahead of RVP

1) Suarez 2)Ibra 3)Aguero 4-9) RVP, Cavani, Costa, Lewandowski, Sanchez, Balottelli (no order) 10-20) Giroud, Benzema, Higuain, Falcao, Sturridge, Rossi, Muller,...etc...

Aguero,hate to say it,amazing player,could argue best in the world,right up there

anyway,more importantly..Australia women from +120 to Even money,should be favoured imo

also,Im beginning to wonder if Danni Wyatt gets in the side for looks alone ? I think you younger lads should google her

anyway,
England women notorious for partying after wins,and this is probably their biggest win.
Captain,leader and second best batsman Edwards and top batsmen Taylor already said a huge party is on the cards tonight.They play in less than 36 hours.
Ashes already won.
Its been a long tour(for a womens team)
Already beat up with best bowler Brunt lame.
Highly likely they rest their best players for the remaining 2 20/20 games,already mentioned by Edwards in post match press conference.

Aussies should be favs,all they gotta do now is win :)

Also,Aussie stand in Captain....Meg Lanning, made a crucial error today,holding back their best bowler,Elysse Perry till the 10th over,wtf ? half the game gone till she brought their main strike bowler on,that wont happen again.

Not enough interest Alex,plus nobody would post there.I only put em here incase any of you lads want an interest,we would defo end in the plus :)

Not a usual watcher of basketball,just bet it and hope for the best,but watching Durant and James go back and forth in that 3rd Q was great.
OKC just kicking the shit out of Miami

I can't get down on the aussie women yet - so you should bury your account on it. If I could bet it, it would lose, since I can't, easy winner :money:

The womens games are on the same pitch as the mens games,1 after the other... double headers,You may get lines mate,they are just up quick here.... theres 3 20/20s,1st one was only this morning

Back