January 2014 In-game

BfBWstHIYAApMGH.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3ddtnNKcSO0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MuAej9BKM2a/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fulham at +427 to win of +0.5 +125 looks good too.
Swansea been shit this year. Missing players, no idea why this is priced so high.
I know Fulham hasn't been world beaters either, but they have more road wins than Swans have home wins. I think Swans are way over priced here.

gonna read up a bit more, wait for some lineups.

I did play o2.5 -156 in United/Cardiff game. United can't keep a fucking clean sheet, and hopefully should have some strong players coming back today.

Barkley and Pienaar and Stones starting. And Jagielka - lot of injury questions coming in for Everton. That's a pretty good lineup
Think they'll be goals in the Meyerside Derby. 2-3 final.

Yeah - ya'll been talking about how it's been very wet the past few weeks - at least the carrier that likes to knick packages around holiday time.

Sister's bf asked me for some winners tonight and I had none for him. I just trade these days so haven't looked at normal markets for a while.

Yeah I agree with them if I had to. Just hope the Manu bond isn't in force tonight and they take it easy for a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Cardiff gonna score.
Did you see that United back line?
Giggs is old, Jones is a liability.
If Carrick or Rooney were out there, may be a shut out - but United not gonna dominate possession and very leaky defense.

Will be interesting to see Oxford reaction tonight. Manager is gone but I think some players wanted him out ages ago.

Back