January 2014 In-game

Right Alex, good luck with your bet. Hope they win 2-1 :cheers: Just saying that a home team desperate for points is a dangerous team to bet against.

I keep my record keeping clean with one book. but when I love a bet, I'll bet it over multiple accounts. gets messy and too hard to keep accurate counts.

Speaking of betting more then 1 unit, that wow fella seems to have packed his bags and gone home

tumblr_mzytx0ZoAP1qc85nuo1_250.gif

Everyone going to learn the names of teams call Coalville and Goole after today

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YabU2GUDLDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

According to Sky Sports News, Wayne Rooney is planning to commit the rest of his career to Manchester United.
Rooney’s current deal with United expires in 2015, and for months speculation has been rife that the England centre-forward could be about to jack in life at Old Trafford to foster a final mega-move to end his career with.
Paper talk has linked Rooney with the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid, however Sky Sports News now claim Rooney is in talks over anew five year deal with United.
The 28-year-old striker is said to be negotiating an increase in his £250,000-a-week salary, and all indications are that David Moyes and his team are ready to give the forward an increase.

Sydney FC game couldn't have started better....Despotovic gets the 1st, my man Del Piero adds a 2nd, and Ryall nets a 3rd....3-0 25 minutes in....not a bad start to Sunday kix....hopefully Melbourne joins the scoring party

Not bad signings for Cardiff, Fabio can keep the bench warm with the best of them, Zaha will be a threat crossing balls for Jones to nod in.

Fabio is wank. He was awful at United, worse at QPR
why Zaha can't see the pitch is a mystery to me. Seriously must be fucking Moyes daughter.

After a good morning yesterday, I go off, run some errands, put together some furniture...next thing I know, I lost the next 5 bets I made :puking:
trying to find some winners today...think I'm gonna play a trixie in Portugal

Here are some losers to watch

Pending 1/26/14 10:00am Portugal Soccer 1051 Nacional (POR-CUP)/Leixoes (POR-CUP) Over 2½ +111*
Pending 1/26/14 10:00am Portugal Soccer 1055 Pacos Ferreira (POR-CUP) -104* vs Vitoria Setubal (POR-CUP)
Pending 1/26/14 10:00am Portugal Soccer 1057 Rio Ave (POR-CUP) -½ -149* vs Sporting Covilha (POR-CUP)

Back