January 2014 In-game

I'm ordering a knockoff Belgian jersey right now, you know my sister lived in Brussels, it makes sense why i like them so much

Teed make my avatar

Belgian-Football-Federation-logo.gif

none of that matters, he was born in Belgium, and lived in Belgium , and learned how to play in Belgium, meaning another good young player coming out of Belgium. Don't care if he wants to play for the Maldives and his parents were born in Indochina, ***** is a Belgian

alright mate,cheers..... bit of a action gap after this game
Settled on Raptors team total over 54 1H (Lakers too unpredictable on offense), Barcelona 1H over 1.5 now that Messi's back (and considering they throttled Levante back in August), plus a handful of college bets.

Having said that, I'm having a woeful time of it as of late, so might be best just to avoid altogether.

Good luck.

Settled on Raptors team total over 54 1H (Lakers too unpredictable on offense), Barcelona 1H over 1.5 now that Messi's back (and considering they throttled Levante back in August), plus a handful of college bets.

Having said that, I'm having a woeful time of it as of late, so might be best just to avoid altogether.

Good luck.
no,no
thanks,I wanted an interest in the basketball,listen while im doin the fuckin housework
cheers,GL

Back