January 2014 In-game

I also like that I can watch every EPL game on NBC. Fox when they had EPL only let you watch one. While with NBC I can go on and watch any game I like. In the days of social media thinking that delayed sporting events is gonna work is ridiculous. (Though NBC does this with Olympic coverage)

NBC has done a good job covering England. I hope they get Champions League rights too. They've done such a good job I think they should pursue a soccer only channel

right now NBCSN is really only hockey/futbol

I think they are fine with just the main network

I also like that I can watch every EPL game on NBC. Fox when they had EPL only let you watch one. While with NBC I can go on and watch any game I like. In the days of social media thinking that delayed sporting events is gonna work is ridiculous. (Though NBC does this with Olympic coverage)
How does that work anyways? They show one 10 AM match live, and then play the rest throughout the day?

Fox has money though and with FS1 I dont think they can risk losing CL

they have World Cup till 2018 too I know

do they get all USMNT or is that ESPN now?

Fox has money though and with FS1 I dont think they can risk losing CL

they have World Cup till 2018 too I know

do they get all USMNT or is that ESPN now?

ESPN has US

ESPN also bidding on CL. ESPN and NBC will give you the ability to watch all the games (online), Fox is not currently doing that.

How does that work anyways? They show one 10 AM match live, and then play the rest throughout the day?

Been a few years now. If it was today, they would show this game on now, and then after this game was over they would show Tottenham game. Not sure if this was by choice or by contract

It could be worse Alex - we're still waiting for stupid beIn Sports up here (I'd settle for Gol TV in HD at this point).

United no world beaters obviously,but Moyes not having much luck,some of them games at OT theyve lost theyve dominated,and here on top and a flukey goal

he picks shitty teams

he's not a very good manager, don't think it's a surprise really

look how much better Everton are now

many people expected this to happen and said so in pre-season

Utd need two new CBs

Vidic looks past it and wants to leave

Rio is done

Evans has been carried his career

I think Jones could be great but he's a CM for some reason

Back