Jan 2nd through Jan 8th Discussion Thread

cavs have lost 5 in a row ats and its prob not a good idea to go against them bc of that..... but they have the celtics on deck tomorrow and im betting they'll be looking ahead to that.... with IT coming back the day before he is going to be playing at TD again is not going to help his transition back... i personally think he isnt going to be a good fit in cleveland but we shall see

IT not playin at gahden or even be on the plane to Boston, how convenient....can't have him goin on B2B's
:rubbingin:

Dannys lil highlight reel, lovefest show he had planned for the midget will have to wait til Feb 11th

Ya, convenient return for Lil' Zeke.

Tonight's card is ass for the most part.

Spurs on the radar but meh...

Kawhi, Embiid, Parker, Danny Green expected to sit tonight...

Gotta lean spurs with no embiid out there... philly is just too turnover prone

Been a tough run for me. NBA seems too unpredictable. You think one way, goes opposite. Need a new strategy but will continue to plow through. Can’t wait for MLB.

Dog days...

Days of Dennis Shroeder....

Charlotte and Sacto score 242 last night of all things...

Look at Houston bring the defensive intensity without Harden while still keeping a good offensive flow. 91 points thru 3 quarters.

Played Dallas -5, san an -12.5 and Denver-6.5. Hopefully another strong day for favs, like Wednesday. GL

Faves 39-60-1 ATS on Friday this season, worst day of the week for chalk.

Best day to lay is Wednesday.

Not what I wanted to here em...already in so rolling with the selections. GL on the wolves play.

All good Laopadak, thanks.

Just putting it out there, have got burned on Friday a fair few times this season with the faves.

Like the Spurs and Mavs.

GL tonight.

Warriors listed Omri Casspi (mid back strain), Stephen Curry (sprained right ankle), Draymond Green (right knee soreness), Andre Iguodala (left knee soreness) & David West (sprained right ankle) as probable vs Clippers. Kevin Durant (right calf strain) is questionable...

Emkee pointed out in earlier posts that the Cavaliers have a way of not covering the spread. This is backed up by a quick query: season = 2017 and team = Cavaliers and H
ATS: 2-15-2 (-6.63, 11.8%) . I wonder if this is worth betting on for the next few games, at least until the all-star break, after which the Cavaliers are supposed to get more serious about preparing for the playoffs?

Back