tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 Posted on CTG

60-49, +24,325

Buffalo +3.5, -110; 4 units WIN

add:

Buff TT over 14 2H -110; 2 units WIN

***may add ML

Been riding Buff. since Starks returned and see no reason not to keep pressing it.

One word-- monster..

He sat out Army game, here are the lines from his two games since his return.

v. Ohio<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #004a84"><TD colSpan=5>Buffalo Rushing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Starks</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>185</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>52</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

v. Miami-oh
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #004a84"><TD colSpan=5>Buffalo Rushing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Starks</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>177</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>62</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Behind him Thermilus is not too shabby against an Akron defense that has given up 30, 35 and 37 the last 3 weeks and nearly 200 yards rushing per game on the year..

Both defenses are a bit giving but in this key game which one is more likely to step it up?.. I'll put my money on the Bulls and point to their game v. CMU. In that game the Bulls held the Lafleur led Chips to 3 points in the first half and pretty modest numbers for the game..

My QB has 17 TDs and 4 INTs on the year. Their QB has 17 and 11INTS.

In summary I love the way the Bulls are playing since Starks return. I believe their defense has the best chance to step it up and the Bulls will score 30+ and rush for 200+ yards controlling the clock and keeping their defense off the field.

Last edited:
Tee-
Don't really post much, but really appreciate all of your help this year. Just wanted to get your thought on the fact that in the last four weeks, home teams of the weeknight games (Tue-Fri) are 11-4 ATS. I know there has been lots of conversation about Tuesday night unders, but I think this trend is even more significant. Granted, one of those 4 wins was Buffalo a few weeks back, as they got the road W against Ohio on 10/28.
Just an interesting fact that I thought I would share.
J

Tee-
Don't really post much, but really appreciate all of your help this year. Just wanted to get your thought on the fact that in the last four weeks, home teams of the weeknight games (Tue-Fri) are 11-4 ATS. I know there has been lots of conversation about Tuesday night unders, but I think this trend is even more significant. Granted, one of those 4 wins was Buffalo a few weeks back, as they got the road W against Ohio on 10/28.
Just an interesting fact that I thought I would share.
J

Thanks jdog..stop in and post more often:cheers:

Tee,

Know you got info on the Hawkeyes and have that large season win wager.

17.5 to Purdue was a bit shocking to me coming off the big win at PSU. I had this more like 8.

You have any thoughts? I figure no play for you and pulling for an iowa win.

I got the Zips tonight - hate being against you, so good health.

Look forward to your weekend picks

Tee,

Know you got info on the Hawkeyes and have that large season win wager.

17.5 to Purdue was a bit shocking to me coming off the big win at PSU. I had this more like 8.

You have any thoughts? I figure no play for you and pulling for an iowa win.

I got the Zips tonight - hate being against you, so good health.

Look forward to your weekend picks

Yep, I have a huge binder on Iowa and have all their games on DVR... Big Ten network condenses all Big Ten games and shows during the week for those who are not aware..

Too many fucking points streakin. You are right on.. Bigtime letdown spot for the Hawkeyes.. Thats one way of looking at it or some guys , my self including, finally saw some confidence out of Stanzi in the 2nd h vs PSU partic. the later stages of the game--so that could be a cary over.

Another factor is Hampton--shonn's Greene backup.. He is going to be the feature guy next year (shonn's leaving early IMO) and he is pretty damn good.. If Iowa gets a 2 TD lead late they will get Hampton some reps with the first unit and he is capable of adding to the lead--tons of big play ability..

But having said all that, it is just way too many points.. I actually hope Iowa sort of struggles, eeks out an ugly victory and gets people off their bandwagon for the last week.. Because if I get them at a pick or small chalk at Minny I will be top unit on it.. Have had it circled all year..

No play for me, but hope that helps.. If you ever need anything on Iowa, let me know.. I have spent dozens of hours on them this year..

Yep, I have a huge binder on Iowa and have all their games on DVR... Big Ten network condenses all Big Ten games and shows during the week for those who are not aware..

Too many fucking points streakin. You are right on.. Bigtime letdown spot for the Hawkeyes.. Thats one way of looking at it or some guys , my self including, finally saw some confidence out of Stanzi in the 2nd h vs PSU partic. the later stages of the game--so that could be a cary over.

Another factor is Hampton--shonn's Greene backup.. He is going to be the feature guy next year (shonn's leaving early IMO) and he is pretty damn good.. If Iowa gets a 2 TD lead late they will get Hampton some reps with the first unit and he is capable of adding to the lead--tons of big play ability..

But having said all that, it is just way too many points.. I actually hope Iowa sort of struggles, eeks out an ugly victory and gets people off their bandwagon for the last week.. Because if I get them at a pick or small chalk at Minny I will be top unit on it.. Have had it circled all year..

No play for me, but hope that helps.. If you ever need anything on Iowa, let me know.. I have spent dozens of hours on them this year..

Thanks Tee - damn you got good info. Always like your input.

With you on Buff tonight and played over. Buff really has shown some nice offensive balance after getting Starks back. GL buddy.

add:

Buff TT over 14 2H -110; 2 units

:smiley_acbe:

expect things to open up on both sides

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #004a84"><TD colSpan=6>Buffalo Rushing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left> </TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>J. Starks</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>151</TD><TD>4.1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>35</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:hammer:

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #004a84"><TD colSpan=6>Buffalo Rushing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>J. Starks</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>151</TD><TD>4.1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>35</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:hammer:

that doesn't even do him justice...

13receptions-90yds for a total of 240yds and 3td :seeya:

Good job Teedub. That 2nd half bet was probably the easiest bet you had all year...lol. 3 OT's that would help. haha.Anyway good job bro.Keep it going.

Back