James Franklin - Resident Toughguy

I'm not sure what happened with KJ but he is a warrior. I disagree with him about lots of things haha, but he is a smart, funny dude that knows sports. I'm hoping his penance will be up soon for daring to suggest Clay Helton is not a retard. #freekj

I'm not sure what happened with KJ but he is a warrior. I disagree with him about lots of things haha, but he is a smart, funny dude that knows sports. I'm hoping his penance will be up soon for daring to suggest Clay Helton is not a retard. #freekj

it's one thing Not to question a guy's coaching ability, but another thing altogether to call him an elite coach and the best in the Pac 12. that was just crazy to me. i had to read it a few times to make sure i read it correctly LOL

He made the post game comments of being great but not elite were directed at the 175 recruits they had in attendance including about 15 five stars, namely Harrison who is from CBus and were at the press conference. JF is very tactically sound recruiting, one of the best, kind of like Coach Cal in hoops. At every interview, they use it as a recruiting tool. He was saying to those recruits, you can take us from great to elite, thats how close we are. Recruits have been talking about it and how great it was.

Only JF in game coaching will prevent PSU from being a monster for years to come, unfortunately. This will probably be their worse year of the next 5 even with #9 leaving.

penn state is effing done after last week's home stinker loss to msu.

would not be surprised if indiana beat them this week or at least kept it very close

i guess it's karma for coach franklin LOL

Back