James Connor..

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Poor guy can't catch a break.. Diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma

Last edited:
Terrible for him but what a terrific attitude about it.

And how the hell does Gurv forget his first name?? Shameful:enraged:

His son will go on to fight Skynet

Terrible news. I would pray for him but the NY Daily news would probably make fun of me.

So I will just wish him the best. As BAR said he appears to have a good attitude about it.

Nothing I hate more than Cancer. Nothing.

Terrible for him but what a terrific attitude about it.

And how the hell does Gurv forget his first name?? Shameful:enraged:

My avatar should be stripped of its Pitt logo. My prayers go out to James and his family

His son will go on to fight Skynet

Terrible news. I would pray for him but the NY Daily news would probably make fun of me.

So I will just wish him the best. As BAR said he appears to have a good attitude about it.

Nothing I hate more than Cancer. Nothing.

Not even Kobe (the rapist)?

Think they are opening up pandora's box with this. I think its good for him and awesome they are making this gesture. However, it's going to be completely legitimate when the regular student that gets cancer asks why aren't you giving me the same treatment?

Depends how much revenue said student generates for the University. And the funds will be made up in tuition increases...but good for Pitt to do it.

Depends how much revenue said student generates for the University. And the funds will be made up in tuition increases...but good for Pitt to do it.

Well obvi UPMC one of the best in the world so it won't matter. Pretty sure Pitt is already the most expensive public school in the country.

Back