Jacksonville Jaguars Season Thread

I think Oakland win like 33-16 or something like that so I feel you on those points brother. Regarding the 1H, a little tidbit I found just now - Raiders only scored 20 combined points in the 3Q this season, fewest in the NFL. As a result, they're only averaging 7 points per game in the 2H of their games this season..

Raiders only scored 20 combined points in the 3Q this season, fewest in the NFL. As a result, they're only averaging 7 points per game in the 2H of their games this season..
dude.. Jaguars outscored them 17-0 2H. That makes 5 consecutive Raider games with zero points in the 3Q. And I thought that'd be a statistic that eventually regressed to some sort of mean! What is Gruden saying at halftime in these locker rooms?? Meanwhile Oakland 0-5 ATS L5, outscored by a combined 81-12 in the 2H of those five.

Can‘t wait to hear what new piece of mediocrity Jax hires

I would love to have Del Rio back. I just hope it isn‘t some old geezer who cashes free paychecks like so many veteran players who come to Jax. I‘d rather have an unproven guy with ambition.

and how is Todd Wash not one of those pieces to go?? He carried an element of surprise in his first year but since then his defense has been a joke! Losing personnel obv hasn‘t helped, but still so much is on him!

Any thoughts on the Jags this week? Both teams off big wins on the left coast last week. Falcons lost last 14 vs the AFC vs the spread and 1-13 SU. How is that even possible?

Didn‘t realize quite how poor Ngakoue is as a run defender. Can‘t set the edge. He‘s such an awesome pass rusher tho

Jax really needs a body in the middle of the dline...call Stroud and Henderson from retirement?

Fucking stupid. Jacksonville just relishes mediocrity. Once in 10 years it‘ll threaten to be more than mediocre. Next year won‘t be one of those years

Back