Iverson Trade Rumors

Real GM has been saying this shit all week long. That being said, I think tihs could distract Denver tonight...but I'll believe the deal when I see it.

The deal that is rumored is so terrible that it is very, very hard to believe.

Seabass said:
The deal that is rumored is so terrible that it is very, very hard to believe.

And then you remember Billy King is involved and it makes perfect sense!

:hairout:

The 6ers dont know if they want picks.. expiring contracts, or young players..

Ivey in Denvers shoot in 10 seconds or less system would be fun

Not sure about the mix with Melo tho...it would have to stay Melos team..he has hit another stratosphere this year

Iverson Trade (info The Real Deal)

I heard today from someone that represents a couple Wolves players that he is going to minnesota about 90%. Not a done deal but really close.

Huh? I've never been arrested like yourself. Did the attach two pairs of cuffs to make them fit?

A local sports agency that we do a lot of business with.

Aint happening bro..........Sixers really want to get draft pix and Denver has 2 first rounders to offer. The only thing stopping it is that Denver and Philly need to get another team involved to make it work.....should be interesting but that's the latest.

phillyphever said:
Aint happening bro..........Sixers really want to get draft pix and Denver has 2 first rounders to offer. The only thing stopping it is that Denver and Philly need to get another team involved to make it work.....should be interesting but that's the latest.

Yeah. I'm sure Philly would rather have 2 late first round draft picks instead of Minny's better first round draft pick and Randy Foye. :down:

I combined the two threads guys - any other AI news please keep it to this thread to avoid clutter in the forum.

Thanks

i dont even care where this goes. Unless its dallas or san antonio he aint winnin a ring. Its not a big deal imho. I would rather hear about TO overdosing.. then ai

Seabass said:
Yeah. I'm sure Philly would rather have 2 late first round draft picks instead of Minny's better first round draft pick and Randy Foye. :down:

Minnesota doesnt have a first round pick to trade this year

or apparently for the rest of the decade for that matter

otherwise AI would already be a timberwolve for Foye, a first rounder and some bullshit to make the salaries match (joe Smith, etc...)

and this is by far the best rumor ive heard:

Hard to believe the way they've been playing, but 76ers sources said Phoenix has inquired about Allen Iverson. The Suns want to deal Marcus Banks, and Kurt Thomas is no longer vital with Amaré Stoudemire playing again at a high level.
-- Chicago Tribune

Iverson on the SUNS?! Who wouldnt love watching this team? Theyd average 140 a night...

Of course with Iverson and Nash in the same backcourt theyd also be giving up 130, but whatever...itd be fun

I think hed fit in well playin with wade.. that would be nice to watch and i hate the heat

AI
Wade
Posey
Haslem
Shaq

Send off Dorell Wright J will and a pick..

only problem with the heat is Jwill is the kind of guy that would absolutely get killed in Philly and i dont think hed react to well to it

if you cant get foye or livingston (which it looks like they wont and cant, respectively) then in my mind youve gotta get the highest pick which means boston...

its a shame memphis' ownership is in a state of flux cuz otherwise theyd be players in this and they have some nice pieces

Back