• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Trade Deadline Thread -- Durant TRADED

If anything the western conference playoffs setting up to be super interesting if all the right teams get in. Drama and storylines all over starting round 1. Lot different than the old nba where we pretty much knew what was gonna happen.
Suns vs Mavs at some point plz.

Still crossing fingers we actually get a future PG today but not much left to tag on to CP3 now in trade bait

I assume KD let it be known he wanted out or was going to again this summer? I think it makes for great drama out west and there 4 teams I think really good in east but I am slightly disappointed KD didn’t try playing with the pieces they got for kyrie, I actually thought they could be a problem for any team in east if KD is who we say he is.

I actually think nets could turn out to be a royal pain in the ass for one the top seeds in east, especially if they could make a move for some rim protection. Obviously they not winning it all, it still a star driven league and stars gonna win but nobody gonna wanna play these guys if the pieces come together and Vaughn gets them playing balls to the wall. Remember how fun the nets were before they started bringing in all these drama queens? They were a more enjoyable watch than anything they done last 3 years: feel like they need to just send Simmons home or away somehow, don’t want him infecting a grinding type team full of guys w chips on their shoulders. Simmons don’t fit at all. His skill set could be a fantastic fit, unfortunately his personality and fear of the basket not.

I assume KD let it be known he wanted out or was going to again this summer? I think it makes for great drama out west and there 4 teams I think really good in east but I am slightly disappointed KD didn’t try playing with the pieces they got for kyrie, I actually thought they could be a problem for any team in east if KD is who we say he is.
He did after Kyrie trade that he wished to go to Phoenix

I actually think nets could turn out to be a royal pain in the ass for one the top seeds in east, especially if they could make a move for some rim protection. Obviously they not winning it all, it still a star driven league and stars gonna win but nobody gonna wanna play these guys if the pieces come together and Vaughn gets them playing balls to the wall. Remember how fun the nets were before they started bringing in all these drama queens? They were a more enjoyable watch than anything they done last 3 years: feel like they need to just send Simmons home or away somehow, don’t want him infecting a grinding type team full of guys w chips on their shoulders. Simmons don’t fit at all. His skill set could be a fantastic fit, unfortunately his personality and fear of the basket not.
Totally agree

OG is a solid 3D guy but this ain’t prime Pippen getting traded!

Just to make sure im on same page, ya’ll talking bout raps OG anunoby right? Lol.,

Who trying to land him? You right he no pippen (Scottie was on top 75 all time list wasn’t he? Not lot of those guys on market!), he is a nice piece to a contender tho. Legit wing defenders who can get ya 15-20 points a night not easy to come by.

Always wondered why we are considered "out West"

Maybe the same reason when you're in Hawaii you say "back in the US?"

There's no dispute that there is a lot of flyover land between here and the Mississippi

Just to make sure im on same page, ya’ll talking bout raps OG anunoby right? Lol.,

Who trying to land him? You right he no pippen (Scottie was on top 75 all time list wasn’t he? Not lot of those guys on market!), he is a nice piece to a contender tho. Legit wing defenders who can get ya 15-20 points a night not easy to come by.
Memphis looking at him. I think warriors might be jumping in.

He did after Kyrie trade that he wished to go to Phoenix

Hmm, I thought he was tired of kyrie anyways. KD will never know what he wants and will never be happy after he gets it. I guess the one thing here is suns still have strong leadership, since he loves to say “I just wanna hoop”, should get his wish they don’t need him to set the tone. The next issue will be Booker takes off with teams having to focus on KD and he gets the love KD craves. Lol

Hmm, I thought he was tired of kyrie anyways. KD will never know what he wants and will never be happy after he gets it. I guess the one thing here is suns still have strong leadership, since he loves to say “I just wanna hoop”, should get his wish they don’t need him to set the tone. The next issue will be Booker takes off with teams having to focus on KD and he gets the love KD craves. Lol
Trying the glass half full approach now

Booker might score 35+ a night

Trying the glass half full approach now

Booker might score 35+ a night

In fighting over who gets the last shot? Agree Booker should flourish, does that lead to more ego’s bout who the man or who team it is? KD be up all night posting from dummy accounts about how it should be his team, lol. Find myself rooting for conflict! I have always liked booker tho.

In fighting over who gets the last shot? Agree Booker should flourish, does that lead to more ego’s bout who the man or who team it is? KD be up all night posting from dummy accounts about how it should be his team, lol. Find myself rooting for conflict! I have always liked booker tho.
They are two completely different personalities. Hope that's a positive.

Book's life story is so different than the random NBA star, obv dad was a stud at Mizzou but the way his parents brought him up isn't the way of a male debutante. Prolly why he and Kendall get along so well...famous but distant from press. Now he gets KD to do all the blathering.

They are two completely different personalities. Hope that's a positive.

Book's life story is so different than the random NBA star, obv dad was a stud at Mizzou but the way his parents brought him up isn't the way of a male debutante. Prolly why he and Kendall get along so well...famous but distant from press. Now he gets KD to do all the blathering.

if there problems I will blame it all on KD!! He so easy not to like, I don’t like anyone who creates false identities to give his real identity props! Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
if there problems I will blame it all on KD!! He so easy not to like, I don’t like anyone who creates false identities to give his real identity props! Lmao
Thanks for reminding me I'm in a homeless shelter with free wifi

Had to work this morning. Did I miss anything? Other than the Nets scouting 14 year olds for those 2027 and 2029 lottery picks they'll have from Phoenix?

Have to admire the balls of the new Suns owner thinking he could acquire enough deoDurant to cover the annual playoff stink of CP3.

Had to work this morning. Did I miss anything? Other than the Nets scouting 14 year olds for those 2027 and 2029 lottery picks they'll have from Phoenix?

Have to admire the balls of the new Suns owner thinking he could acquire enough deoDurant to cover the annual playoff stink of CP3.
We should sit CP3 for all but maybe 5 games til the playoffs

Lol. Im not getting shit done either! More cause im waiting on prop numbers but same reason.

Why did Toronto trade for spurs center if they appear to be sellers? How awful is spurs defense gonna be? I’m gonna be picking on them more than before!!

Lol. Im not getting shit done either! More cause im waiting on prop numbers but same reason.

Why did Toronto trade for spurs center if they appear to be sellers? How awful is spurs defense gonna be? I’m gonna be picking on them more than before!!
This whole god damned day has me in concussion protocol

I love how teams throw around 2nd round picks like tic tacs......you want Wiseman? Gonna cost some 2nd round picks. How many? Well, how many ya got? Five? That'll work.

This whole god damned day has me in concussion protocol

I was just thinking maybe KD and AD can watch playoff games from same box! Not like KD been a picture of health lately. He no AD, it takes more than a paper cut but he don’t seem to be aging as well as bron., then of course Paul stays hurt at the biggest moments!

I love how teams throw around 2nd round picks like tic tacs......you want Wiseman? Gonna cost some 2nd round picks. How many? Well, how many ya got? Five? That'll work.
I literally was thinking the same thing.

They are literally someone you need to pay for their contribution to the G League

Back