Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Italian Serie A:
Record: 2-0-1 +$684.75
Totals: 0-0

Spanish La Liga:
Record: 2-0 +$600
Totals: 0-0

Unlike the EPL, both these leagues I bet based just on numbers and not injury reports, such and such. These 2 leagues really are a hit or miss when it comes to player news but the books are pretty darn smart when it comes to setting the lines out. Just remember that in both these leagues the home team is dominant even if the road team has a better record than the home team there is always a reason why the home team is favored.

Italian Serie A

Catania vs Siena Kickoff 3:30pm EST
Draw @ 2.90 $300 to win $570

Atalanta vs Cagliari Kickoff 3:30pm EST
Draw @ 3.00 $150 to win $300

Sampdoria vs AC Milan Kickoff 3:30pm EST
AC Milan ML @ 2.05 $300 to win $315

Livorno vs Reggina Kickoff 3:30pm EST
Draw @ 3.20 $150 to win $330

Fiorentina vs Napoli Kickoff 3:30pm EST
Over 2.5 @ 1.95 $300 to win $285

Spain La Liga

Valenica vs Real Madrid Kickoff 4:00pm EST
Both teams to score @ 1.72 $300 to win $216

Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla Kickoff 5:00pm EST
Draw @ 3.40 $150 to win $360

Almeria vs Zaragoza Kickoff 3:00pm EST
Draw @ 3.30 $150 to win $345

Last edited:
do u think real can win SU

i'd be wary, this is Valencia's first game since Quique Flores got sacked. Lots of press is focused on Valencia because Ronald Koeman has now been listed as the top guy. The funny thing is this line is rather fishy. Valencia are missing quite a few key players but the line is still holding to just the 0 handicap.

yeah i agree with u. something doesnt seem right about the line. im saving most of my bankroll for basketball tonight, but if you had to pick the 2 top games, would ones would u recommend?

yeah i agree with u. something doesnt seem right about the line. im saving most of my bankroll for basketball tonight, but if you had to pick the 2 top games, would ones would u recommend?

Catania/Siena Draw
AC Milan

starting to get away from the handicaps, as there tends to be juices even if you push.

what book are you using?

im using pinnacle, the have ac milan at +104. i was hoping you would recommend the fiorentina over.

im using pinnacle, the have ac milan at +104. i was hoping you would recommend the fiorentina over.

haha well this is just from my analysis. do not wager based on what others think. I like the over just as much as Milan. I really do like the draw though. Pinny will have sharp lines so tread carefully. I'm not a big fan of playing Overs in Serie A but the past few weeks Napoli have just been running riot and i'm still not convinced with Fiorentina's defense.

wow nailbiter on that draw but thus not too bad

Siena 1-1 Catania
Atalanta 2-2 Cagliari
AC Milan 5-0 Lazio
Livorno 3-1 Reggina
Fiorentina 1-0 Napoli

Today 3-2 +$735

YTD: 5-2-1 +1419.75

Back