***It may be Wednesday but it's Friday for Dwizzle In-Game***

2nd Half New York Liberty +5

Trend per the Table: When the Road Team was an Underdog and Won SU 1st Half, they are 16-4 ATS in the 2nd Half

Rutgers did have tha 4th best scoring d in fbs last year, 10th overall. 5 retuning from tha d, they should slip some but it will still be a solid defense. Carr will get his but that total is fishy

53-55.
Just see an improved Rutgers offense and I think Fresno has a lot of weapons on offense with a very capable qb.
I def dont think Fresno is held under 30. And I can see Rutgers with 24 minimum.

Rutgers did have tha 4th best scoring d in fbs last year, 10th overall. 5 retuning from tha d, they should slip some but it will still be a solid defense. Carr will get his but that total is fishy
Very fishy

Dude that song is legit. All they want to do is have a one hit wonder haha. They have performed the same song every performance hahaha

i hope the guy makes it b/c it seems like he's done everything possible to get there but i didn't love the song

Rangers killed any momentum right away. Leadoff single and then another single but the runner gets thrown out at 3rd. Huge momentum killer

busy as a mofo...saw this in game going and wanted to drop in say, what's good peeps? Looking at Utah St ml, Tcu +5 and Washington -2.5 so far week 1

Perfect throw from Saunders at Fenway...nailed Snyder at the plate. Looked like ballgame.

On to the 15th...

Back