***It may be Wednesday but it's Friday for Dwizzle In-Game***

i go to most of them

For the last few years I've lived further away so it's been harder to make them all

I'll be there for UGA and FSU as well as at NCSU at the very least this year

I want to go to the Ole Miss@Vandy game so bad but I'm gonna be out of the country. Should be a great game to open college football

Yea should be cool. Hopefully I'll get to visit the DMZ and start an international incident with the North Koreans

am i missing something or is espn broadcasting espn news highlights right now instead of the stl/pit game? unless my service provider changed the espn channel overnight i don't understand what's going on

only play for me is the over in arlington... dont like seeing a total move a full run but i have to do it with this ump and the offenses breaking out yesterday

How about opening night(Thursday). Eyeballing anything?
I Minnesota went from -16 to 14.5 vs unlv

Hi Guys. Tough day, anyone have to fire someone before? And was it a sibling? Thats the situation Im in right now. Fuckin depressed trying to decide how to handle it

my local's been teasin me, dropped the CFB category in over a week ago but no lines

Waiting to see a total on Fresno/Rutgers. Looking for an over.
I think Rutgers can score some pts here

Waiting to see a total on Fresno/Rutgers. Looking for an over.
I think Rutgers can score some pts here

I'm seeing 47 at BOL. Sounds like a good number for you to get on the over. Anticipate that going up before game time?

I'm seeing 47 at BOL. Sounds like a good number for you to get on the over. Anticipate that going up before game time?

Wow that's low. I assume Carr and Fresno will get theirs.
Rutgers qb Nova a veteran qb who struggled late.last yr but before that had some big games. I see him bouncing back out of the gates in 2013.

Wow that's low. I assume Carr and Fresno will get theirs.
Rutgers qb Nova a veteran qb who struggled late.last yr but before that had some big games. I see him bouncing back out of the gates in 2013.

What were you thinking it would be? I agree that it seems a bit low, I was thinking somewhere around 51, especially seeing as how the line is Fresno -9. Figured maybe a 30-21 game, or at least that the team totals would be set at 30 and 21.

Back