Iowa...Two things...Discuss...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
1. On nuetral...line it

Iowa-MSU

Iowa-OSU

Iowa-UM

2. Also, who do you think(regardless of line) think Iowa would fare best against?

1. On nuetral...line it

Iowa-MSU

Iowa-OSU

Iowa-UM

2. Also, who do you think(regardless of line) think Iowa would fare best against?

MSU -2

OSU -7.5

Michigan PK

I think they'd do the best against Michigan. Easier to turn it into a low scoring 14-10 type game

gps lines on a neutral look fair and square to me, and all three teams beat Iowa by double digits. Think the Huskers may get 'em today.

Iowa would beat msu, 50/50 vs osu and would have the hardest time with Michigan IMO . Teams I kinda follow. Michigan at this point with way Rudduck is playing is best team in big ten. Current play.

My thread worked perfect...

Needed to see if I could get tee out to play...:cheers3:

Iowa would beat msu, 50/50 vs osu and would have the hardest time with Michigan IMO . Teams I kinda follow. Michigan at this point with way Rudduck is playing is best team in big ten. Current play.

lol

I don't know what malaise has infected the Buckeyes this year, the malaise of success and expectations I guess, but largely the same team beat Wisky by 59, Bama by 7, and Oregon by 22 at about this time last year, with a 3rd-string QB. I think I'd give 'em a better-than-50/50 shot against fucking Iowa.

why the Iowa hate tip?

sorry your buckeyes shit the bed, they looked off all yr dude

They're not always my Buckeyes. Probably hating on Iowa wishfully, for my Irish.

You then will root for Iowa if they lose this week next week...helps ND

I don't think one-loss Iowa gets in over one-loss ND, whenever Iowa's would come, and I think a win at Stanford can leapfrog ND over a one-loss B10 champ MSU. But I haven't put a lot of thought into it, just a little. Anyway, go Huskers and Nittany Lions.

Highly doubt the winner of the Big 10 championship game gets left out with the current makeup of the committee. Could be wrong, I would actually prefer Notre Dame personally over a one loss Big 10 team but just don't see that.

Highly doubt the winner of the Big 10 championship game gets left out with the current makeup of the committee. Could be wrong, I would actually prefer Notre Dame personally over a one loss Big 10 team but just don't see that.

what if it's michigan? do you think they get in? their ranking is already pretty high, but obviously do have 2 losses. Does the committee look at that crazy msu game ending and give them leeway? I would say ND definitely should get in over them but from all accounts Michigan still appears to have a shot

1. On nuetral...line it

Iowa-MSU (+4.5)

Iowa-OSU (PICK)

Iowa-UM (PICK)

Michigan State

1. On nuetral...line it

Iowa-MSU (+3)

Iowa-OSU (+6)

Iowa-UM (+3)

Michigan State

aint happening

especially with how many are ranked

I have a very large bet on Iowa today and will have an equally large bet on Iowa ml if they play Sparty

Osu backers puzzle me at this point. Michigan is so much better. It ain't last year fold. 10 game sample size-- you are what you are. Michigan by DD .

bar is a tricky fella

Hoping to God both the Irish and the Hawkeyes make the Final Four, I will bet again them in a large quantity.

Iowa took advantage of some horrendous QB play and coaching Nebraska has to offer. Iowa doesn't convert 1 3rd down conversion. They'll be hard pressed to win the Big 10 vs any of the 3 they face.

Iowa took advantage of some horrendous QB play and coaching Nebraska has to offer. Iowa doesn't convert 1 3rd down conversion. They'll be hard pressed to win the Big 10 vs any of the 3 they face.

And your opinion will be in the majority wise. Love it

thx Reno. Need Michigan tommorow bro. Perfect spot imo

Ya wise. Several tough 3rd downs to convert contributed. Iowa has been stellar on 3rd down all year. 47 % which is tops in big ten. Bethards health is being overlooked. He has benn much less than 100% for weeks and now looks mostly healthy and in this condition , he is dual threat. Sparty is gonna get a lot of that and I think it will be tough to defend.. Dynamic rb Wadley should also be back and on turf, is electric. Losing OLB nieman to that serious concussion is something that will need to be tracked thru the week. Significant cog on defense. Very underrated. Friendly fire got him courtesy of the outlaw josey Jewell. Remember that name btw. Sophomore . Sunday player.

Ya wise. Several tough 3rd downs to convert contributed. Iowa has been stellar on 3rd down all year. 47 % which is tops in big ten. Bethards health is being overlooked. He has benn much less than 100% for weeks and now looks mostly healthy and in this condition , he is dual threat. Sparty is gonna get a lot of that and I think it will be tough to defend.. Dynamic rb Wadley should also be back and on turf, is electric. Losing OLB nieman to that serious concussion is something that will need to be tracked thru the week. Significant cog on defense. Very underrated. Friendly fire got him courtesy of the outlaw josey Jewell. Remember that name btw. Sophomore . Sunday player.

:shake:

I'll pay to see Iowa win its next one, but more hopefully get paid by not seeing it. Double digits.

Purdue gave 'em all they could handle. Pimply-faced, undersized, slow engineers.

Tee I don't like betting much this late in the season before the bowls, but the Iowa hate is so silly it will be a pretty large wager for me too

I might call it a painful one

Fwiw and think I showed my hand already, but I am TU on mich ml tommorow. Good betting card tommorow imo.

To paraphrase Charles Bukowski, in a glimpse at the polls, I don't hate Iowa, I just feel better when they're not around.

Tee I don't like betting much this late in the season before the bowls, but the Iowa hate is so silly it will be a pretty large wager for me too

I might call it a painful one

good to hear from you kj. Surprised you aren't in full time cyclone basketball mode. Should be fun for you. Hope your fb team makes right coach selection. Tough year to be hiring a coach for bottom tier team. Everything I'm hearing is good. They need to retain "interim" offensive coordinator Todd sturdy. Most have no clue who he is, but he is real deal. Be tough to keep him tho as new coach doesn't want leftover baggage. All tweets I've read lately is trending in right direction tho .

Great info, Tee. Great to see you around. Anyone else you have going tomorrow?
Try to put some stuff in here tommorow DW. Got house full of relatives who give me dirty looks when I ignore them. Which I do often. Mrs tee*dub, as documented on these pages often, is a saint.

Surprised you aren't in full time cyclone basketball mode. Should be fun for you.

Oh I am, what else do I have? Although Bruce Arians should keep me entertained this time of year for awhile regardless of who the Clones hire at HC. Half of my family are Hawks fans so I have a little bit of want there, been told I've grown up a lot being able to pull for both. Like we're in a battle of the fertile recruiting grounds of Iowa or something. Sheesh.

Back