Independence Day Plays....they all have to be winners.....right??

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
53-49-0.....+91.7 units
17-4-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

hit my BIG PLAY which made me have another profitable night...two easy victories for me and two losses made it kind of boring baseball night for me....anyway...being a little stupid in my 1 pm slot....its not going to be a BIG PLAY....but I believe they will win since I am NOT playing it big...they screwed me over too much for this to be a BIG PLAY...

New York Yankees ML +110............*5

yes I know this may be stupid...but Twins have not been scoring at all this series and Mussina has pitched great his last handful of starts....I am looking for him to shut down this Twins lineup who are struggling at the plate and I think it may be possible to say that the Yankees bats are coming alive and they may be getting ready to go on another streak....take the Yanks here and cash in!!

San Francisco ML PK.............*5

yes I know...I am going with a pitcher who has not won since...I don't even know when...so now he is pitching against the worst team in the league and after the Reds torched them last night....I think the Giants are ready to return the favor...let's go Cain!

leaning towards Tampa Bay...Edwin Jackson has been pitching well and I hate Wakefield...he can give up runs to any team....hmmm still debating...

:smiley_acbe:

ADDING:

New York Yankees ML +110.........*10

San Francisco ML PK.............*10

stayin away from Tampa...just want to concentrate on these 2 BIG PLAYS...

You are still da Man, but I'm on opps with Yanks. Santana is in 2nd half form already, IMO. GL buddy

don't laugh....

looking at taking KC for the sweep...but looking into taking Florida....for a BIG PLAY....I think Josh Johnson has settled into coming back in his starter's role and is ready to throw some heat...but like i said...still looking into it...

I like Josh Johnson, I really do but besides taking a shot tonight on him maybe pitching decent to good, what makes you think he is back to his form of last yr (6-3 w/ 2.98era) on the road.. His 3 starts this yr have been littered with signs of not being ready yet. He still may be a 3-4 starts away from being in last yrs form

he was solid last start but just had some bad luck....I donlt know man....its just a gut feeling I have with him tonight...

ADDING:

Florida ML +200.............*10

simply put....Marlins score more runs than the Padres tonight...Josj Johnson will be on in PETCO park tonight and I believe this will be a close and low scoring affair....all we need is a big play or something to go our way and we should hit this fellas...good luck to all....lets hit this and celebrate a great holiday!!

BOL with florida, i was leaning heavy with the padres but now that i see you have florida i will just be a spectator for tonight

BOL

Top of the 9th - just home from work - Happy 4th to all my neighbors to the south............
...............and man do I want you to hit this BIG DOGGIE tonight DaBest!!!!!

GO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back