*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

what kind of job is it?

Glad to hear you are happy. All the struggles are worth it IMO.

Wish I could play more poker. I was doing triathlons this summer for the firs time and had to spend most of it training so I haven't played but 2-3 times since my Vegas trip in April. I got the itch bad bro..

Global logistics/Import/Export.. Every once and a while some domestic trucking free $. Went from working at a giant corporation where I felt like a robot/member of an army to working at a small company with 6 ppl and not a lot of supervision. More of a family feel which I dig. Not stuck in a cube every day anymore.

The best part about it was since I went to work for a competitor the boss told me to leave rather than give me 2 weeks... During that 2 weeks I played poker every day and won 5500 playing 200nl lol. Since I started new job im struggling to find a way to win money on weeknights while playing poker... Been like break even... Sometimes it seems I go there and just wanna gamble it up/drink with my degen buddies since I don't have as much time to wait for idiots to give me $.

Global logistics/Import/Export.. Every once and a while some domestic trucking free $. Went from working at a giant corporation where I felt like a robot/member of an army to working at a small company with 6 ppl and not a lot of supervision. More of a family feel which I dig. Not stuck in a cube every day anymore.

The best part about it was since I went to work for a competitor the boss told me to leave rather than give me 2 weeks... During that 2 weeks I played poker every day and won 5500 playing 200nl lol. Since I started new job im struggling to find a way to win money on weeknights while playing poker... Been like break even... Sometimes it seems I go there and just wanna gamble it up/drink with my degen buddies since I don't have as much time to wait for idiots to give me $.

good shit dude. glad things are going well.

320405_238984759480800_106294812749796_709037_869375585_n.jpg

You take Maribor +2 I assume?

I actually like Roma at pk, City game hard to touch, Ajax I'll be on in some fashion

Back