*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

1.jpg

here's why Ben isn't that good. Brown is in damn near triple coverage, he should have thrown that ball

Unless something's changed I see that wanker's face on the screen more than Chris Berman's

these punters are just too good these days. I remember it was rare to pin a team inside the 20

Didn't know NFL teams still punted in that spot. HORRIBLE

The funny thing is almost all of them still punt in that spot. It's still, somehow, the anomaly to not punt from there. Even with all of these "analytics staffs" these teams have employed, too many still continue to make dumb decisions week after week.

CHILLIN P.... started new job last month. GREAT change. working like 50 ish hours a week but I really like job. Pretty much just work 50 hours a week and play poker 3-4 nights a week.. Barely get on the computer anymore

here's why Ben isn't that good. Brown is in damn near triple coverage, he should have thrown that ball
like Brees, as these guys get old they just try and fit the ball in

Right now it is

Luck, Manning, A-Rod

Everyone else

CHILLIN P.... started new job last month. GREAT change. working like 50 ish hours a week but I really like job. Pretty much just work 50 hours a week and play poker 3-4 nights a week.. Barely get on the computer anymore
what kind of job is it?

Glad to hear you are happy. All the struggles are worth it IMO.

Wish I could play more poker. I was doing triathlons this summer for the firs time and had to spend most of it training so I haven't played but 2-3 times since my Vegas trip in April. I got the itch bad bro..

Back