I'm new to this, but here are my plays...

Hey Johnny, like the avatar.

I am Nevada's A#1 fan, but I don't know how they win this game. We make average running backs look like Jim Brown, now only have to go against the best RB in the nation (or close) in Ian Johnson. Add to the fact if Nevada wins, it costs the WAC about $15 million in BCS money (of which Nevada would get a share) and I can not figure for the life of me how Nevada wins this game. Nevada only got good at football once Idaho, New Mex st, and utah st arrived to the WAC. Boise st is a whole different animal, they have won 40/41 WAC games the last 5 years. I will be on Boise big, but GL on the other plays lol and welcome.
 
NickFazekas said:
Hey Johnny, like the avatar.

I am Nevada's A#1 fan, but I don't know how they win this game. We make average running backs look like Jim Brown, now only have to go against the best RB in the nation (or close) in Ian Johnson. Add to the fact if Nevada wins, it costs the WAC about $15 million in BCS money (of which Nevada would get a share) and I can not figure for the life of me how Nevada wins this game. Nevada only got good at football once Idaho, New Mex st, and utah st arrived to the WAC. Boise st is a whole different animal, they have won 40/41 WAC games the last 5 years. I will be on Boise big, but GL on the other plays lol and welcome.


Thanks for the input, Nick...

I like the HFA in this game coupled with the fact that the "pressure monster" tends to rear it's ugly head and bite undefeated teams in the ass at this time of year. Too many historical references to point out, but I'm happy to start with the ass-fucking that K-State gave Texass a couple weeks ago...

:D
 
Yeah, but I just think you deserve better odds for calling a Nevada SU win in this situation. Nevada had a solid team last year and lost 49-14 to Boise. In fact, I don't think we have been within 4 TD's of them since we joined the WAC. This would definitly be an upset, but good luck, stranger things have happened I guess.
 
GL today Johnny, good to see you posting your plays bro, but sucks to see we're on opposite sides on the Rice game. What's your angle there?
 
J Galt said:
GL today Johnny, good to see you posting your plays bro, but sucks to see we're on opposite sides on the Rice game. What's your angle there?

Fading SMU off the upset of Tulsa along with Rice at home with a pretty salty offense.
 
Isn't Clement out today, though? He is a pretty big part of that offense....
 
I think he's playing... Haven't seen anything definitive one way or the other, and I may be on the wrong side of this. But, I believe Rice is the better overall team and has won 5 straight and 6 of their last 7...

GL either way.
 
I agree with you on that, Johnny, I think they probably are the better team, which is why I don't understand the line. I think I'm more fading the fishy line and Clement being hurt/out, but I could be wrong as well and wouldn't be surprised at all to see Rice pull out another win in this great season they've had.

GL bro, respect you and always like your plays.
 
Thanks, and... likewise.

I think SMU is getting some extra "street cred" due to the win last week over TU. Same as KU was getting some extra respect for winning their "Super Bowl" last week by beating KSU in a letdown situation.

Mizzou is rolling currently.
 
Rice PK << WINNER
TCU -9.5 << WINNER
New Mexico State -6.5 << WINNER
Mizzou -6.5 << WINNER
East Carolina ML << WINNER
Nevada ML << lost
UConn +5.5 << WINNER

:smiley_acbe:
 
Last edited:
Nice hit on Rice, bro, SMU could not convert in the red zone, 3 FGs after getting the ball inside the 5 yard line.
 
J Galt said:
Nice hit on Rice, bro, SMU could not convert in the red zone, 3 FGs after getting the ball inside the 5 yard line.

Thanks, J Galt....

Twas a nice little 6-1 day with a ML winner included. I'll take that eight days a week, and twice on Sundays!!!

:shake:
 
andresh99 said:
nice bro, i was on NMSU as well. :Wacka%20Wacka:

Glad you hit that game, andresh99. Some quality cappers that I know turned me on to that game, and after a bit of personal research, it was clear that the Aggies should be easy winners in that spot.

:shake:
 
Back
Top