I'm fading the King tonight...

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
...and his team that have gone 8-0-1 ATS in their last 9 games :shake:

Jazz +5.5 v Cavs

Before this road trip the Jazz were one of the hottest teams in the NBA then it went all wrong - blew a game in Miami which they should never have lost, had an off night in Orlando and then got done by effectively a Korver buzzer beater last night. May sound as if I am trying to make excuses and I probably am but end of the day a team that have been solid all season both home and away doesn't become a bad one overnight. So instead of being 2-1 with 1 to play in this road trip, they come into it being 0-3.

Obviously there will be a lot of emotion tonight with the return of Boozer, but IMO the Jazz are equipped defensively to stop the Cavs recent offensive juggernaut. Both AK47 and Gira did a smothering job on No 23 the last time these teams met mid February in SLC to an extent that in the final quarter Larry Hughes had to become the Cavs' main offensive threat. If ever there is a good time to oppose a streaking team, it is when they have been idle for a while - Cavs last game was on Wednesday against Memphis.

Also somewhat irrelevant to this contest tonight but a 'nice to know' - Jazz are gunning to be the 3rd team ever to sweep a season series against a division, currently being 9-0 against the Central Division. IMO they make it 10-0 tonight, but I'll take the points.

Lets get this paper :shake:

on the same side, with the only difference I only took the ML :D.

GL tonight Rod. :cheers:

I got 9-0 L9. (covers) 15-2 ATS L17.
I bought the hook.
Utah +6 -110

I got 9-0 L9. (covers) 15-2 ATS L17.

I should have prefaced the above by saying these are stats that I have compiled are based on the lines offered at my book and those that I see at the time.

I think you will find the discrepancy in our numbers will lie in the Cavs v Pacers game a fortnight ago where you could have gotten the line anywhere between +/-10.5, 11 or 11.5 which obviously means it could have been a loss, push or win depending on the number you got.

GL

Firstly the only person allowed to call me badboy is my fiancee

Secondly unit sizes for me here on in will be standard (5)

BOL

Sorry I didn't read your post carefully, thought you called me badboy instead of the play itself. I'm so under the influence right now it is not funny :wacka wacka:

Sorry I didn't read your post carefully, thought you called me badboy instead of the play itself. I'm so under the influence right now it is not funny :wacka wacka:

LOL! no worries!
I'll be sure to choose my words carefully next time.
Looking good so far...the play of course. hahah
:cheers:

On opening lines, Cleveland now 10-0 last 10 ATS. There may have been a run by Jersey a couple of years back of 11 or 12, but thats about it regarding my memory of the longest ATS runs.

With CLE having CHA away next game and a huge game at home vs Dallas the next night, I'd be guessing CHA may receive a juicy number next game, since they got thumped by a poor Clippers side, and that should impact square/short term memories.

On opening lines, Cleveland now 10-0 last 10 ATS. There may have been a run by Jersey a couple of years back of 11 or 12, but thats about it regarding my memory of the longest ATS runs.

With CLE having CHA away next game and a huge game at home vs Dallas the next night, I'd be guessing CHA may receive a juicy number next game, since they got thumped by a poor Clippers side, and that should impact square/short term memories.

hmmm, may need to rethink what I just said about fading Cavs :drink::shake:

This streak has ruined a nice season for me but I'll be on Charlotte Tuesday. Probably +6.

Back