I'm doing a 2qb draft tonight. Give me some advice.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Standard scoring, just 2 Qbs..

2QBS
2 WRs
2 RBs
1 FLEX
1 TE
1 DEF

I got in last second to help fill one. I've never done a two QB league, anyone want to give me some quick pointers?

Kidding.

In a 2QB, depending on position, I usually still go RB, QB unless its on a turn and you can get two stud QBs. All QBs put up decent numbers if they play is the nice thing.

I was thinking of getting a stud QB first (if I can) and a RB with my first two picks.

Wouldn't mind having Cutler Bradford or Palmer as my #2 if I can be solid at RB and WR.

QB RB depending on draft position and scoring parameters. Early in draft QB first, later RB first.

Take two QBs...for sure.

You mean three... Take 2 with your first 2 picks, generally...then get a third QB in the middle rounds.

They did the draft last night in the CTG 2QB league last night and posted the draft results, so, you can look at that and see how it went.

I like Alex Smith as a 2nd QB if you go QB-RB in the first 2 rounds...or getting him as your 3rd QB if u can get him in the right round.

if you aren't in the end just follow the draft. if you're at one end, reach a bit for a QB or you'll get stuck without one

Yep, I'm at the end.. 10th spot..

last selection, the one spot I didn't want.

Oh well, guess I need to reach for a QB.. Hopefully one of the top 4 are there.

QB: Brady
QB: Stafford
RB: Richardson
RB: Lamar Miller
WR: Fitzgerald
WR: Nicks
TE: Witten
FLEX: Mathews
K: Gould
DEF: Browns

Bench:

WR Mike Wallace
RB Chris Ivory
QB Tannehill
WR: Tate
WR: Josh Gordon
RB: Bernard Pierce
RB: Barner
RB: D. Thomas

Thoughts?

Looks good bro...u definitely did a fine job with your QBs. I'm assuming "Richardson" is Trent and not Daryl, right? If its Trent I think u did very well with RBs too. Nice depth with RBs as well. WRs are solid, Wallace on the bench gives u nice depth. And u got a top TE with Witten. Your QBs should be the key to your success though.

As for the 10th pick...I love picking last in the 1st round because it let's a few of the guys ahead of u reach or make stupid picks or homer picks which usually leaves you with great value. So, with the 10th and 11th picks you would usually end up with maybe the 5th and 7th ranked guys in your own rankings.

You mean three... Take 2 with your first 2 picks, generally...then get a third QB in the middle rounds.

They did the draft last night in the CTG 2QB league last night and posted the draft results, so, you can look at that and see how it went.

My comment went over your head a little bro lol

its because of ppc. i'm tellin ya. QBs in some leagues don't really score that much. but yeah he shoulda been gone. so much BS about picking 2 RBs in the media that even in 2QB leagues people can't help it

i assume you got one of the best throwing tandems out there. like tanney too

Thanks buddy... Appreciate it.

I think I do.. One guy has Romo/Ryan another guy has Rodgers/Vick.. Everyone else is definitely worse.

Although I think a guy who has Brees/Bradford is not bad.

I am in a 2qb PPR where almost all is their first 2qb league. I have the #1 pick. I have to go ADP and then have an opportunity to see what everyone else does.

From my research it appears the best strategy is get one top guy wait on second. QBQB was the worse according to what I read. Waiting and taking 2 late was second best.

I think getting one solid QB and one solid RB is the way to go. Its the safe way to go.

I was able to still get Stafford with my 3rd pick.

Back