If you cant beat them.. Join them..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
Not sure what hes thinking if he was unhappy with his touches at Arky. There wouldn't have been a chance in hell that he would have even seen the field his freshman year at USC like he did with the Hogs. Seems like a silly move.

I'm telling ya man...alot of rumors about Hazelton transferring out there...after his rollercoaster recruiting fiasco, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

The thing is if you want to play in an nfl offense.. with nfl qbs and nfl coaches who run a perfect combine for nfl scouts then you go to usc. Hate all you want, but caroll brings all the recruits to see the way they run the pro day and of course none of them care for academics.. so its a smart move!

Carson Palmer Heisman
Matt Leinart Heisman
JDBooty Not a heisman but will be in the top 4 next year
Mark Sanchez one of the highest recruited qbs in about 15 years..

Hes not afraid of competition i guess. Besides if you play at arkansas youll have your rb throwing it to you

I heard in the rose bowl carrol said job in spring will be open for Sanchez to get it...crazy talent there....I will never doubt Pete Carrol and USC again..unless the other team has VY.

I am ready to lay a future bet on USC for next yr national championship..

10/11 back on defense is just plain scary!

I am interested to see this kid Sanchez play but think Booty will remain qb next yr than Sanchez will get his two yrs of glory..

i hear that to.....if they let Sanchez start over JDB that is a huge mistake. JDB has one of the better arms I have seen in college ball in awhile. He reminds me of Wuerffel only I think JDB can make more throws, like those tight bullets he tosses from 20 yards out into the EZ so his talented recievers can catch it. Sanchez is young and will get his shot. Booty has shown leadershiop and the ability to win. I'm a huge fan of BOoty and this USC team and I think they get it done next year if ya know what I mean.

abcs said:
Sorry sun but youll have to sit behind Turner and Hazelton 'an_horse'
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/01/03/williams.usc.ap/

Wouldnt be suprised to see Mustain leave either, that was BS not to play him. Casey Dick couldnt start for the Special Olympics team

I don't know that I agree with this. There is one position on a college football team that should be "redshirted" every year in my opinion -- quarterback. I have no doubt that Mustain will turn out to be a good QB, but he had no business playing this season. He struggled in almost every game he played in this year and Dick, although not as talented, proved to be a more mature QB. Mustain's main problem this season was getting adjusted to the speed of college football. His interception problems were a result of that inability.

I think Nutt promised Mustain some playing time and then realized he made a mistake. The best thing he could have done this season is redshirt Mustain and buy Mitch's mommy a gag.

everythingthatsgreen said:
I am interested to see this kid Sanchez play but think Booty will remain qb next yr than Sanchez will get his two yrs of glory..

...then Aaron Corps from Orange Lutheran will be ready after Sanchez.'an_horse'

Bob Hope said:
I don't know that I agree with this. There is one position on a college football team that should be "redshirted" every year in my opinion -- quarterback. I have no doubt that Mustain will turn out to be a good QB, but he had no business playing this season. He struggled in almost every game he played in this year and Dick, although not as talented, proved to be a more mature QB. Mustain's main problem this season was getting adjusted to the speed of college football. His interception problems were a result of that inability.

I think Nutt promised Mustain some playing time and then realized he made a mistake. The best thing he could have done this season is redshirt Mustain and buy Mitch's mommy a gag.

I sort of agree, but even if you lose this year at least your gettin the kid experience, like stafford at uga. ARkansas returns jones monk and mcfadden, and now they have a qb coming back who is still like a freshman and still has no reason to have any kind of confidence :shake:

Back