Hunt wildcards

Any specific reason you like the Cards tonight.....they really haven't looked good in a few months

Yes. I don't trust Matt Stafford in a big prime time game. The Rams also have had major difficulty stopping kyler in both games. It's the third time these guys have played each other. They know each other. Taking the points in what could come down to a field goal game. Sorry for the short summary and late response.

AZ has had terrrrrrrbile field position all first half. Putrid. I think they have a decent chance of getting back in it IF Rams go back to doing Rams stuff like last week against Niners. Not likely, but never know.

haha thanks bro

through all wildcard games in this thread
21-17
+18.56u

38 bets on 6 games and I’m assuming there no props involved? Impressive!!! I would go broke betting live the way you do, the fact you do so well with it a amazing skill I don’t possess., nice work as always bud.

You inspired me to add up all this weekend with my prop bets tho cause it was def a ton, curious what the final record was, I mostly only care bout the bottom line so I never carry over one page in my notebook to the next, lol.

38 bets on 6 games and I’m assuming there no props involved? Impressive!!! I would go broke betting live the way you do, the fact you do so well with it a amazing skill I don’t possess., nice work as always bud.

You inspired me to add up all this weekend with my prop bets tho cause it was def a ton, curious what the final record was, I mostly only care bout the bottom line so I never carry over one page in my notebook to the next, lol.

Thanks Bank. I don't think anyone bets like I do, but enjoy posting and sharing the knowledge. We are always learning. I did have 1 live prop in this thread and it was the only player prop I have posted all year. Of course it lost. You, @rambler882 and @ScopeY are my guys for props. I could go 0-20 and my ass will still grind..I'm wired differently I guess. Insanely competitive and do not like to lose at all. Greatest asset to live betting is having a short memory. You are going to lose bets and you will lose a lot of heartbreakers if you bet it, but it hardened me. I don't blink and am over it within 10 minutes in a game most of the time. It used to take me days to get over losses. Appreciate the kind words man.

Thanks Bank. I don't think anyone bets like I do, but enjoy posting and sharing the knowledge. We are always learning. I did have 1 live prop in this thread and it was the only player prop I have posted all year. Of course it lost. You, @rambler882 and @ScopeY are my guys for props. I could go 0-20 and my ass will still grind..I'm wired differently I guess. Insanely competitive and do not like to lose at all. Greatest asset to live betting is having a short memory. You are going to lose bets and you will lose a lot of heartbreakers if you bet it, but it hardened me. I don't blink and am over it within 10 minutes in a game most of the time. It used to take me days to get over losses. Appreciate the kind words man.

I was seeing @rambler882 talk bout live props this weekend, I don’t think it be good for me to have that option, or better put it would be good if I could be disciplined and only use it to get out of a rare shit bet!! Woulda been really nice to hit a live Murray under rush yards cause after bout 10 min I knew he was never getting me 39 fucjing yards (little bitch didn’t even try, just moped and pouted like I’m growing accustomed to seeing him do). Problem being I prob would have also bet 6 more things I had no business betting!! Lol.

That will be my goal for next season, to teach myself to be able to handle having the option solely so I can fix a mistake! Or nail a play one the few times I didht pick it up pregame but becomes very obvious very quickly, usually a few a week I pass or just miss and realize it bout 5 min in!! Pretty sure I can do it as I’m constantly fixing things bout myself. We have the competitive in common, I beat myself up on winning nights for any little bit of money I missed or mistake I made! I expect excellence and don’t want to throw shit away!!

Next year if missouri isn’t legal yet (prob won’t be cause they backwards and stupid, busy trying to repeal abortions going backwards instead of fixing things!) I plan on spending all my time in Illinios so then I’ll be having all this available to me!!

I was seeing @rambler882 talk bout live props this weekend, I don’t think it be good for me to have that option, or better put it would be good if I could be disciplined and only use it to get out of a rare shit bet!! Woulda been really nice to hit a live Murray under rush yards cause after bout 10 min I knew he was never getting me 39 fucjing yards (little bitch didn’t even try, just moped and pouted like I’m growing accustomed to seeing him do). Problem being I prob would have also bet 6 more things I had no business betting!! Lol.

That will be my goal for next season, to teach myself to be able to handle having the option solely so I can fix a mistake! Or nail a play one the few times I didht pick it up pregame but becomes very obvious very quickly, usually a few a week I pass or just miss and realize it bout 5 min in!! Pretty sure I can do it as I’m constantly fixing things bout myself. We have the competitive in common, I beat myself up on winning nights for any little bit of money I missed or mistake I made! I expect excellence and don’t want to throw shit away!!

Next year if missouri isn’t legal yet (prob won’t be cause they backwards and stupid, busy trying to repeal abortions going backwards instead of fixing things!) I plan on spending all my time in Illinios so then I’ll be having all this available to me!!
Ive been just fucking around in playoffs with it but based on my success with it the last 4 weeks (not live betting 4 guys in 1 game like i did yesterday for giggles) but it boils down to process. There are 2 ways I live bet props in a serious manner.

First its pre-game. If i love a player TD at +120, i normally would put 1u on it. Now Ill do .75u and if they dont score by around half time ill put another .5u on it in most cases. Why? Odds will be +250 to +300. So instead of being 1u at +120 ill be 1.25u at around +200. Or if he scores in 1H im happy and done.

The other is what ive done 4x this playoff with za jones, akers, mckinnon, and rondale moore. First 2 drives could see who was getting ball and jumped on them live at +250 to +330. Moore was 2h one where he had twice as many targets, caught a pass and got me close to live yards but exited game i think bc i didnt see him on field again.

Just what works for me and I love the value in it. I just need to not do 5 pre-game bets like yesterday lol

Ive been just fucking around in playoffs with it but based on my success with it the last 4 weeks (not live betting 4 guys in 1 game like i did yesterday for giggles) but it boils down to process. There are 2 ways I live bet props in a serious manner.

First its pre-game. If i love a player TD at +120, i normally would put 1u on it. Now Ill do .75u and if they dont score by around half time ill put another .5u on it in most cases. Why? Odds will be +250 to +300. So instead of being 1u at +120 ill be 1.25u at around +200. Or if he scores in 1H im happy and done.

The other is what ive done 4x this playoff with za jones, akers, mckinnon, and rondale moore. First 2 drives could see who was getting ball and jumped on them live at +250 to +330. Moore was 2h one where he had twice as many targets, caught a pass and got me close to live yards but exited game i think bc i didnt see him on field again.

Just what works for me and I love the value in it. I just need to not do 5 pre-game bets like yesterday lol

Makes a lot of sense. McKinnon was a real good example of a great time to use it, Akers too, I was so close to the over 25.5 they had on Akers before game, just wasn’t sure if they maybe knew something bout how healthy, how many carries he get. Didn’t take but a few minutes to see he was smashing that number. Then like I was saying I’d have loved to get out of Kyler rush over 10 min in, wonder how much it had dropped by then? It be real helpful since I’m always needing 1 more guy to close out parlay!! Thanks for sharing.

Makes a lot of sense. McKinnon was a real good example of a great time to use it, Akers too, I was so close to the over 25.5 they had on Akers before game, just wasn’t sure if they maybe knew something bout how healthy, how many carries he get. Didn’t take but a few minutes to see he was smashing that number. Then like I was saying I’d have loved to get out of Kyler rush over 10 min in, wonder how much it had dropped by then? It be real helpful since I’m always needing 1 more guy to close out parlay!! Thanks for sharing.
Akers after he hit around 25 yards it moved to o54.5 and i bit. Murray over 33-38 stuck until mid 2nd. And yes it is a good hedge tool

Akers after he hit around 25 yards it moved to o54.5 and i bit. Murray over 33-38 stuck until mid 2nd. And yes it is a good hedge tool

Oh man. Yes I would have got the fuck out of the Murray bet and then some! Lol, what kind of limits do they have on those? I can’t imagine they real high are they?

I actually had you beat on number of plays! I played 41 props 4 sides and 1 total this weekend!! Lmfao

Great discussion and that is exactly how I approach my pregame bets 75% of the time @rambler882 , start smaller than go bigger for live. Being able to adjust is crucial...admitting to yourself you made a bad bet then changing it live is even harder.

Back