HUNT NFL week 3

My best friend started Covers. I was having beers with him yesterday talking old times. We were roommates in University when he started Covers

That's crazy cappy. He's got to be filthy rich.
He doesn't have to worry where his next meal is coming from..lol. Company was sold years ago. I actually have met the real Lou many times. Back in the Calvin Ayre days. The stories I could tell.

He doesn't have to worry where his next meal is coming from..lol. Company was sold years ago. I actually have met the real Lou many times. Back in the Calvin Ayre days. The stories I could tell.

Would love to hear some. That is pretty awesome cappy.

My best friend started Covers. I was having beers with him yesterday talking old times. We were roommates in University when he started Covers
That place has changed a lot. Every time a good capper came along they'd go tout. It never seemed like the best stayed there.

The purpose of posting forum’s as we all know is to show the advertisers you have traffic
Covers as a company could care less whether the posters were good or bad sports cappers
You just know that 99 percent of traffic are gamblers and over half are dengerate gamblers
What offshore book wouldn’t want to pay to advertise
The real money is supplying real time data to newspapers and sports information sites

Covers allowed the good cappers a free stage and audience until they went Tout. It was a mutual relationship that worked. There was no costs involved

The purpose of posting forum’s as we all know is to show the advertisers you have traffic
Covers as a company could care less whether the posters were good or bad sports cappers
You just know that 99 percent of traffic are gamblers and over half are dengerate gamblers
What offshore book wouldn’t want to pay to advertise
The real money is supplying real time data to newspapers and sports information sites

Very true especially back then.

Back