Hunt CFB final week

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
230-133
+324.79u

Last week for me posting CFB this year, been a fun one.

Going with what I have been doing all year with GA, overall it has been good to me. I think they kick the tires off Bama pretty good, but wtf do I know. Not max bets or anything, but do not see them losing. at. all. Defense will have its way with the bama oline. Trust your eyes and guts this time of year, you all have watched a lot football by week 14. Here we go, will post live depending on where I am Saturday. If you want a nice analyses I can give you that, but it really isn't anything you all don't already know by this time. I want to kill the books and stab them all 300 times each with the knife of Michael Myers. IDGAF. Out for blood. Put every mfin fiber of my being in this shit. Especially live.

All lines at Bovada

GA ML
5.5/2.2u

GA first half -0.5 (alt line)
3.3/2u

GA first quarter -0.5
2.40/2u

GA team total over 13.5 first half
2.6/2u

Pittsburgh team total over 36.5
2.6/2u

GA/BAMA on a fast track...with all the speed on both teams be careful with that total. BAMA over 10.5 first half is also a good play imo. Just think GA gets 21+ personally.

Unless there is some wild weather at BOA this Saturday Pitt should score at will...

Love that TT, think they win as well. But TT the safe play in a 44-31 victory...

Unless there is some wild weather at BOA this Saturday Pitt should score at will...

Love that TT, think they win as well. But TT the safe play in a 44-31 victory...

Yes. Kenny should go nuts and put up ridiculous numbers. Just don't want it too windy.

Local news here is saying it is going to be almost spring-like with temps in the mid 70s Friday and Saturday with mild overnight temps mid 40s, perfect football weather. Actually taking my son and his buddies dirt biking all day Saturday and Sunday for his birthday and couldn't ask for better weather.

I guess epic would be the right way to describe your season? Even if you have a small unit being up 324 units is a lot of dough. Congrats, man.

Local news here is saying it is going to be almost spring-like with temps in the mid 70s Friday and Saturday with mild overnight temps mid 40s, perfect football weather. Actually taking my son and his buddies dirt biking all day Saturday and Sunday for his birthday and couldn't ask for better weather.

That's awesome. Have a great time!

I guess epic would be the right way to describe your season? Even if you have a small unit being up 324 units is a lot of dough. Congrats, man.

Thanks Bro. Most plays live were about 4/5u tops. Earlier in season had some 10-20u ones then had to cool it with that.

Pregame never been that much over 2/3u. You've known me a long time, live is my bread and butter. I'm fairly average pre game.

Just an incredible turn around and impressive to see the accelerator down all year. Kudos my friend. You bring a style that is really interesting and clearly successful. I've piggy backed here and there and tacked on a couple units. Mainly just observing though and appreciate the transparency.

Just an incredible turn around and impressive to see the accelerator down all year. Kudos my friend. You bring a style that is really interesting and clearly successful. I've piggy backed here and there and tacked on a couple units. Mainly just observing though and appreciate the transparency.

Thanks paint. I only really know one speed and that's fast. I appreciate the kind words brother.

230-133
+324.79u

Last week for me posting CFB this year, been a fun one.

Going with what I have been doing all year with GA, overall it has been good to me. I think they kick the tires off Bama pretty good, but wtf do I know. Not max bets or anything, but do not see them losing. at. all. Defense will have its way with the bama oline. Trust your eyes and guts this time of year, you all have watched a lot football by week 14. Here we go, will post live depending on where I am Saturday. If you want a nice analyses I can give you that, but it really isn't anything you all don't already know by this time. I want to kill the books and stab them all 300 times each with the knife of Michael Myers. IDGAF. Out for blood. Put every mfin fiber of my being in this shit. Especially live.

All lines at Bovada

GA ML
5.5/2.2u

GA first half -0.5 (alt line)
3.3/2u

GA first quarter -0.5
2.40/2u

GA team total over 13.5 first half
2.6/2u

Pittsburgh team total over 36.5
2.6/2u

GA/BAMA on a fast track...with all the speed on both teams be careful with that total. BAMA over 10.5 first half is also a good play imo. Just think GA gets 21+ personally.
Nice season bro

im playing pitt and the team total just in case wake gets them into a crazy shootout, pretty confident pitt wins but think they score regardless. i was really curious to see if you would have bama tt under, i see you went uga instead.

im playing pitt and the team total just in case wake gets them into a crazy shootout, pretty confident pitt wins but think they score regardless. i was really curious to see if you would have bama tt under, i see you went uga instead.

Team total should be good for pitt. Pickens last stand for Heisman.

Yeah, I just like GA a lot, but would not be shocked by anything.

Oregon is hot garbage

Utah - 16.5 first half live

5.50/4u

that was one the most pathetic displays i ever seen,, i didnt think in a million years they would let themselves just get whipped like that again, my brown prop wasnt worth a damn since they didnt care. losers.

that was one the most pathetic displays i ever seen,, i didnt think in a million years they would let themselves just get whipped like that again, my brown prop wasnt worth a damn since they didnt care. losers.

They flat out quit bro..Utah jammed their cock in oregons ass and said take it bitch.

do pickett props.

fuck, i wish bro.. i havnt seen any for the wake/pitt game yet, they suxh pussies, i was shocked i got to play zappe props tonight, they not real hip in giving out props on games totaled in the 70s, lol..

They flat out quit bro..Utah jammed their cock in oregons ass and said take it bitch.

ducks tricked me by bouncing back in civil war, made me think they cared bout winning the pac12, didnt like them enough to bet them tonight but i sure thought it be a much better game. dunno why other schools want that coach?

ducks tricked me by bouncing back in civil war, made me think they cared bout winning the pac12, didnt like them enough to bet them tonight but i sure thought it be a much better game. dunno why other schools want that coach?
Tricked me too bro. He's a solid coach who can recruit. He's a former olineman. Have a hard time seeing them quit on him, but they did.

If he's going to Miami they definitely quit on him. Big mistake from me pregame not thinking of those rumors.

As a live bettor, that's one of the best skills to have ..

Admitting you were wrong and getting on the correct side.

That is easier said than done, we all have egos.

Tricked me too bro. He's a solid coach who can recruit. He's a former olineman. Have a hard time seeing them quit on him, but they did.

i know, just baffled me his line got whipped so badly, i honestly dont think he would go to canes and fix them, he inherited a good situation at oregon, if it was me i would bring in lane!!

As a live bettor, that's one of the best skills to have ..

Admitting you were wrong and getting on the correct side.

That is easier said than done, we all have egos.

Yes. I'm wrong a lot too, but just gotta try and shake it off like you said.

Back