Hunt bowls mf 18/19

These books are crazy throwing totals up with 4 minutes left on these slow ass teams. Just my opinion

Oregon-Michigan scoreless 1st half was bizarre. The wind has finally settled down so I'm wondering if we'll see some scoring

Are they losing the recruiting battle? Pac 12 themselves look more like the MAC. They might be worse than the AAC

Are they losing the recruiting battle? Pac 12 themselves look more like the MAC. They might be worse than the AAC

I just think it's a bad overall year in big ten. Minus Ohio state. Recruiting is solid. Msu never recruits well but coach dantonio gets a lot out of his guys. Most teams just severely under achieved this year for various reasons. Qb play in general for conference is brutal.

Wisconsin underachieving, msu, Penn state, Michigan wasn't as good as they were hyped to be in middle - end of year, northwestern made big ten title game with zero offense. The bottom half of big ten was really bad. I think Purdue and Nebraska have good upside for future. Obviously Ohio State will always be in the cfp hunt.

Bro, what is your formula for cfb live ingame? Is it just a feel?

A lot of years and a lot of work. But feel is definitely a big part of it. The best capping is your own two eyes sometimes and not stats or numbers.

It's not easy, and you cannot have any FEAR at all. Every play, every quarter is a new set. Must have a short memory. Always know the original pre match numbers.

That's just some of it. Believe in your eyes.

LETS GO HUNT!!! Let's have some fun today with these games! Last 1 before the Natty! I actually dred this time of year because it's so long before we get to next season. The NFL playoffs thankfully hold us until February and then it's dead time until we get hungry for spring training baseball sadly enough. That takes us to college hoops conference tourneys and then March Madness. GL today!

Last edited:
LETS HUNT!!! Let's have some fun today with these games! Last 1 before the Natty! I actually dred this time of year because it's so long before we get to next season. The NFL playoffs thankfully hold us until February and then it's dead time until we get hungry for spring training baseball sadly enough. That takes us to college hoops conference tourneys and then March Madness. GL today!

Thanks, yeah bro, my depression starting to sink in. It's all good though. Start capping CFB in two weeks for next year. One week break.

Thanks, yeah bro, my depression starting to sink in. It's all good though. Start capping CFB in two weeks for next year. One week break.
I didn't want to call it depression but it does fall into that category.
Bill Walton said once after the Maui Invitational was over and it was time to go back home. " Its never over. Its what's next?"

You know what's strange Hunt. Maybe the strangest thing all year. Rose Bowl is the most fascinating game to watch and yet it's at the worst time of the year.

You know what's strange Hunt. Maybe the strangest thing all year. Rose Bowl is the most fascinating game to watch and yet it's at the worst time of the year.
It feels anticlimactic but it's definitely my favorite bowl.

Dont give up on the season yet. We still have Rose, Sugar and Natty! Come on brah!

If I see something I'll definitely post. Can't force things.

This is definitely a thing I haven't done in a long time being busy with life shit and it will probably stay that way. I really enjoyed interacting with all of you guys this bowl season though for sure. And as always I'll do big ten threads with bar and have thoughts on there.

first day of the year and this guy's already talking about quitting. Now that's a NY resolution!

:claphands:

Hahahaha. As far as posting plays yeah. I'm sure most of you guys are used to me not being around much anyways.

If I see something I'll definitely post. Can't force things.

This is definitely a thing I haven't done in a long time being busy with life shit and it will probably stay that way. I really enjoyed interacting with all of you guys this bowl season though for sure. And as always I'll do big ten threads with bar and have thoughts on there.
You killed it this Bowl season bro. Discipline is a great strength of yours. No pressure at all. Just wanted you to get fired up for the last 3 prestigious Bowls we have left!

You killed it this Bowl season bro. Discipline is a great strength of yours. No pressure at all. Just wanted you to get fired up for the last 3 prestigious Bowls we have left!

Oh I'm fired up. No fucking doubt! Nothing beats college football. College basketball is great too but college football is great that every game matters in regular season. Nothing like it. Love the camaraderie, traditions, rivalries, etc.

Plus nfl playoffs are great.

Back